CIVIC RECLAMATION CENTER 04 | Feedback Thread

slick

give this guy his adm*n back
Nebulae

PT-66 enters a stasis-panic room in search of the next piece of the puzzle.

Feedback below.

- originally intended for 4, got convinced to set it to 6 and instantly regretted it
- i forgot to play the music for the hallway room and ran out of music near the end
- definitely never doing something without atleast one more hand with me again

Reactions: List

Erkor

Narrative/Lore Management
Nebulae
I think that was pretty cool! it was a pretty laid-back event and I like the fact it wasn't hosted with combat in mind -- non-battle events like this are always a bit trickier, but also tend to be more interesting.

The growing pains of DMing for a group of people always make things a bit awkward but, I imagine it gets much worse with the more natively fast-paced way of how people interact in HL2RP. I can comfortably DM for about a dozen people on WoW; I imagine it's an absolute nightmare with half that amount darting about and attempting everything.

Personally, I'm fine with a lack of music, although the addition thereof adds a lot to atmosphere. This is more of a personal take, though. I like how HELIX-31 was suspicious as hell about everything going on, especially after the realization strikes that him and the entire garrison manning the place have been in stasis the entire time.

++ good event

Flop

Secret dingus man
Nebulae
I think that was pretty cool! it was a pretty laid-back event and I like the fact it wasn't hosted with combat in mind -- non-battle events like this are always a bit trickier, but also tend to be more interesting.

The growing pains of DMing for a group of people always make things a bit awkward but, I imagine it gets much worse with the more natively fast-paced way of how people interact in HL2RP. I can comfortably DM for about a dozen people on WoW; I imagine it's an absolute nightmare with half that amount darting about and attempting everything.

Personally, I'm fine with a lack of music, although the addition thereof adds a lot to atmosphere. This is more of a personal take, though. I like how HELIX-31 was suspicious as hell about everything going on, especially after the realization strikes that him and the entire garrison manning the place have been in stasis the entire time.

++ good event
This, non combat events are pretty cool (esp with the fact due to my weird ping issues, combat reliably is virtually not that possible/great)

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
The growing pains of DMing for a group of people always make things a bit awkward but, I imagine it gets much worse with the more natively fast-paced way of how people interact in HL2RP.
It's best to have someone in charge of 2 people and dealing with their actions/rolls/etc. 1 per 1 when people are split up from each other.

Mind you this is only for the passive events, if you're doing some s2rp / roll combat you can get away with 1 for 5 people but I wouldn't want to go outside that.

slick

give this guy his adm*n back
Nebulae
were any of you able to take photos, i had my hands full

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
Late post,

I enjoyed the event, prop build was impressive and packed full of stuff, my only complaint is that parts of it were too cramped.

The pacing was well done also, didn't feel we overstayed our welcome in any particular area, it was nice to play a passive event for a change.