Helldivers 2

ovxy

infamous instigator
Media Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
why the fuck would anyone need to scan their face or id for SONY to verify their age??
That’s UK only far as i know

The fact over half of the world isn’t supported by PSN is a much bigger issue, and you cannot provide a fake country as that’s a TOS violation which Sony support is encouraging it seems.

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

Creating your PSN account with a supported country from an unsupported country gives them authority to terminate the account, and I doubt “support guy told me it’s ok” will hold up.

Reactions: List

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
The Community Managers have basically said "go review bomb the game so we have more leverage to fight this with Sony, we didn't want this" so we'll see, I suppose

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Sony once again proving to be one of the few coorporations that are just allergic to printing money because standing around and doing nothing is apparently harder than actively shooting yourself in the foot

fofa

Atom
Nebulae
i cant believe people are malding over sony sharing their data like they dont play valorant or league. i understand being mad at being unable to play the game due to ur country but most of these people already signed up somewhere where they sell their data lol

Northgate

:D
HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

happy they caved, but it feels like this won't be the last time

beside that, i read the statement of the Helldivers dev, apparently it was always supposed to be on and they only turned it off because of the servers absolutely getting destroyed due to the amount of users. Situation feels a bit odd still ngl

ovxy

infamous instigator
Media Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
i cant believe people are malding over sony sharing their data like they dont play valorant or league. i understand being mad at being unable to play the game due to ur country but most of these people already signed up somewhere where they sell their data lol
ppl are mostly concerned about the fact Sony is on a data breach spree lol

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
beside that, i read the statement of the Helldivers dev, apparently it was always supposed to be on and they only turned it off because of the servers absolutely getting destroyed due to the amount of users. Situation feels a bit odd still ngl

I genuinely don't think there would have been an issue had it been more obvious at launch. Unfortunately when your publisher doesn't give a fuck about their own TOS and sells the game in areas that their service can't reach, we get this.

Still, happy Sony fucked off with it.