Combine facility near Bucharest

Ron

Developer
Developer
HL2 RP Server Director
Nebulae
combine-dystopian-futuristic-half-life-2-wallpaper-preview.jpg

A facility sits deep underground near the free city. Hidden away and kept a closely guarded secret.
Rare sightings and rumors of Elites infiltrating and performing covert functions are one of the few indications as to the existence of the facility.

Attacking the black site without proper preparation would be suicidal. National Guard and the resistance have the option to work towards finding, weakening, and potentially assaulting the facility (either together, or seperately). Civil Protection and OTA will be given the option to respond to the operations, the force level depending on the overt nature of the operation. Generally, the more risky the plan the more rewarding it will be towards uncovering the facility and weakening the defenses.

Probing into the nature of the facility is entirely optional, yet may serve as a rewarding (if dangerous) way to acquire limited supplies or hamper whatever purpose the facility is serving.

by0dYbK.jpg

Known public information (Groups may choose to keep information to themselves)

Facility Status and Purpose:
Unknown

Garrison:
Unknown

Facility Assets:
Unknown

attack-alliance-the-citadel-the-rebels-wallpaper-preview.jpg

Operation Format (DM to me or post in reply here). Note that operations will be NLR with no refunds unless explicitly stated otherwise. Depending on the number of people and the goal, I will reply with an objective to be completed to work towards one of the areas above.

Not all objectives will involve combat, and those that do will be left up to the group to decide if they wish to handle it through S2K or S2RP (In most situations).

The Combine will be given the chance to repair the facility or further secure it should it become too clear the security of the facility is at risk.

Group name (if applicable):

List of characters wishing to partake:

Goal (Scouting/Assault/Sabotage/Infiltration/Other):

Area focus (if applicable):

If there is going to be combat, would the group prefer S2K or S2RP:

Do you intend to share the information gathered with others ICly? (If yes, it will update the forum post once you tell others ICly)

Other information, if any:

Provingmedusa

Scourge of Antlions
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Group name (if applicable): NATIONAL GUARD EXPEDITIONARY FORCE ALPHA

Pfc. Andrei Bogdan @AzzA | LCpl. Cristi Cojocaru @rob | LCpl. Giuliano Carosella @Gyarik | Pvt. Denis Grasu @Random | Pfc. Georgi Atanas @Provingmedusa | Pfc. Kristian Roev @jambez | LCpl. Anton Ifrim @Blitz0012 |

Goal (Scouting/Assault/Sabotage/Infiltration/Other): Scouting/Info Gathering

Area focus (if applicable): Location of Facility, additional info for entry, weakspots etc.

If there is going to be combat, would the group prefer S2K or S2RP: Interchangable

Do you intend to share the information gathered with others ICly? (If yes, it will update the forum post once you tell others ICly)

Info will NOT be shared.

Other information, if any: The group was split between S2RP and S2K. We'd like the option for the combat method to change depending on the scenario as done in typical off-server events. If this isn't possible, we're fine with opting for just S2K.

Last edited:

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Group name (if applicable): ørsted

i assume any orsted soldiers, so expect 5-10

Goal (Scouting/Assault/Sabotage/Infiltration/Other):
scouting/minor infiltration

Area focus (if applicable):
whatever we find first, the facility
If there is going to be combat, would the group prefer S2K or S2RP:
s2rp

maybe some to my epa’s fellers, i’ll let you know
Other information, if any:

Reactions: List