EMESIS BLUE [SFM]

Northgate

:D
HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

"On Halloween Night of 1968, an executive of the Builders League United Corporation mysteriously vanishes in Mortem, New Mexico. A private detective and washed-up war veteran team up to find him, yet the man they hunt is more dangerous than they can possibly imagine."

Yeah, I don't even know what to put here. It's a fucking feature length SFM movie, with a deep storyline and horror elements. I'll just put the description in here and let you watch the rest. It's absolutely insanely well done and I still can't believe we can watch this for free...

Reactions: List

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
As someone who has tried to use SFM before I can't imagine how it was like to make a feature length movie with the program

It may be a horror movie but the 4 years they put into making it were probably scarier

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
the SFM discord have relentlessly taking the piss out of this movie for being mega overblown on the HDR and Sharpening effects

besides that its a good flick

Thood74

Molecule
Premium Member
Nebulae
the SFM discord have relentlessly taking the piss out of this movie for being mega overblown on the HDR and Sharpening effects
true but tell the SFM discord they can suck my dick because this is positively art

I saw this thing long ago when it first launched and wanted to post it on this forum but wasn't sure the fuck where to put it since I haven't dealt with a fan made feature film of this quality before

its very intriguing with multiple interpretations of things that compels you to look at the smallest details, the characters are well portayed by their voice actors (one guy, Chad Payne, did like ten of them), the action is good and the animation is smooth as butter, I think they even used mocap in some places because theres no other way to explain it

its also packed to the fucking brim with references which somehow dont even bring down the quality of the film at all when I'd otherwise be sick of just how many they employ

these people don't just deserve saxxys, they deserve oscars

Northgate

:D
HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

besides that its a good flick

so far haven't found anything but praise for the movie

if there are those people they seem a bit weird lol. only funny feedback I have is the realistic models are out of place and its so fucking funny to me how they used a model of hl:alyx gman to make redmond & blutarch lmao

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
its so fucking funny to me how they used a model of hl:alyx gman to make redmond & blutarch lmao
I figure they did that to sell just how fucking old those bastards are in lore, needed next gen wrinkles lmao.
Also they used the TF2 classic Mercenaries, didn't realise how well the mod creators hit the game artstyle with them, they fit so naturally.