Do you believe in the supernatural?

Do you believe in the supernatural (Ghosts, etc.)

• Total voters

tera

Atom
Nebulae
skeptical. although if lets say theres a place where like bad stuff happens all the time, like accidents and death, i tend to avoid that sort of stuff. same thing goes with seances and ouija boards

best not to go looking for that sort of nonsense because
1) it can be real or not
2) its a fucking waste of time.

MicroByte

Dan The Meme Man
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Eh, I'd like to explore more of the supposed "haunted" locations, just to see for myself. Until then, I'm a skeptic. But hey, if shit like that's real I could make a ghost my servant and make him bring stuff to me and shit, make 'em possess people I hate, well, I wish at least

D

Deleted member 1392

skeptical. although if lets say theres a place where like bad stuff happens all the time, like accidents and death, i tend to avoid that sort of stuff.

Ehh, that's kinda like common sense but I feel you though, I'm somewhat skeptical about it too, just sometimes crap gets a little bit too "unreal" to be actually real.
All of these legends and shit makes you think for a while. "Is this actually real, did this person actually do that?" It's a scary thing that we'll never be 100% aware nor acknowledge of.

MicroByte

Dan The Meme Man
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I've had...a few "experiences" in the past, although they can be easily explained, which is why I don't count them as "experiences" usually. One time my door shut on its own, which could be explained by wind, the hinges being broken.. I heard a random voice when I was home alone, but that could just be my mind.. but I don't know, I'm not really religious or anything

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 1392

That also has happen to me, hearing multiple times voices and thinking I'm being watched, a complete nightmare.

tera

Atom
Nebulae
Ehh, that's kinda like common sense but I feel you though, I'm somewhat skeptical about it too, just sometimes crap gets a little bit too "unreal" to be actually real.
All of these legends and shit makes you think for a while. "Is this actually real, did this person actually do that?" It's a scary thing that we'll never be 100% aware nor acknowledge of.

There's skepticism for me. Perhaps there could be some unexplained science behind it that we truly don't understand. I personally have never experienced any sort of this before so I can be wrong on others ppl's experience.

Codfather

Shit fuck
Nebulae
hightened paranoia makes u see and hear things, which is what i think happens when all these people hear ghosts and things

u EVER HearD a bump in ur house when u were home alone and 13????

MicroByte

Dan The Meme Man
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Well, I watch a lot of "ghost" videos, stuff like that. Take a look at this one, and tell me what you think, I personally don't know. (Just take a look at the beginning and skip to different parts if you don't wanna watch the whole thing) Yes, I know some of his content has the typical "3am, haunted omg" shit, but idk, just take a look.

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
I'm not religious in the sense of organized religion, however my religious belief ties strongly into the supernatural which is why I'm tying it to that.
I believe that there is an unexplainable afterlife, that after your life, no matter who you are or what you do in life, your concience lingers as a form of "ghost" or "spirit".
There is no way to make contact with the dead like fraud "spirit mediums" say they can, and they will never be able to make contact with us living or affect anything physical, but I do believe that that concience is there watching over the ones they knew and loved in life.

So yes, in a sense I believe in ghosts, I just know that I will never feel their presence or talk to them. They just exist, watching over us and watching the world change. Just like I will when I inevitably die.

It's my little solace knowing that eternal darkness doesn't await me in death like so many like to believe.

tera

Atom
Nebulae
hightened para

noia makes u see and hear things, which is what i think happens when all these people hear ghosts and things

u EVER HearD a bump in ur house when u were home alone and 13????

Pretty much this.

When you guys are alone in the dark, possibly further reinforced by the fact that you're in some strange location or some shit, if you let your paranoia and fear get to you too much because of things like: ghosts, creatures of the dark, bigfoot, slender man and whatever ghostly shit, then you're pretty much allowing yourself to believe that THEY ARE THERE. At this point, your brain is pretty much going to visualize and is going to delude you into thinking, OH SHIT THERES SOMETHING FOLLOWING ME/OH SHIT THERE IS SOMETHING THERE.

It may only take one thought of 'oh shit something is there' to set off your paranoia.

A place is haunted because people tell stories of it being haunted. Then you enter that place, then you start seeing things because you brain p much tells you it is haunted and there should be scary fcking things around

Then fear and panic follows, then you start to thrash about until you get to a place where there are other ppl or just a safer place

Of course, if you're in a place like this, you're fucked lol. You'll literally run til you get exhausted and lose your sanity in the process.

Again, this is for most scenarios. Can't say for the real shit stuff that i have never experience so.

always keep calm :heyzeus:

Last edited:

MicroByte

Dan The Meme Man
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Seen that footage before, interesting to say the least. I do agree with you, fear of being in places like that build up adrenaline and so-forth