News COALITION | 2/8/2021

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
think its too late to do it now on day one even if they wanted to unless someone (founder+ i think) went through and did everyone manually
could just have it so people need to pm a cop to do it, doubt that after a week anyone would have an old bol left

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
could just have it so people need to pm a cop to do it, doubt that after a week anyone would have an old bol left
cops can turn off your BOL but it'll still be on your file, they cant remove any additions to it, meaning that someone could scroll down and see you were wanted for a year or more and then it just disappeared unless datafiles ICly broke or some shit too

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
cops can turn off your BOL but it'll still be on your file, they cant remove any additions to it, meaning that someone could scroll down and see you were wanted for a year or more and then it just disappeared unless datafiles ICly broke or some shit too

Or you could suspend disbelief with, or do what cops do when they actually BOL you for no reason like mine //OOC ignore.

not that we’re not making excuses for the biggest group of players who did play even with the 30-40 pop still not given any fan service at all or nothing

I mean seriously at the end a majority share are always rebels rping in marshals bases or something cause they like their characters but got BOL’d or their cool character friend did so they’re stuck out in the workd

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Or you could suspend disbelief with, or do what cops do when they actually BOL you for no reason like mine //OOC ignore.

not that we’re not making excuses for the biggest group of players who did play even with the 30-40 pop still not given any fan service at all or nothing

I mean seriously at the end a majority share are always rebels rping in marshals bases or something cause they like their characters but got BOL’d or their cool character friend did so they’re stuck out in the workd
i dont decide what happens im just saying lmao

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

Most rebels out there aren't even actually BOL'd they legitimately just sit out there because they RP out there. That's probably straight up 80% of them, I bothered to check now that I have an event CAB char with datafile access. These are also the people with containers btw, and could store their gear at any point in time, or have nothing to store.

The few that are actually BOL'd and had major risk were the ones who came into the city and got great RP back during the height of the Kobayashi days. Nothing is stopping them again given City V is literally C8 but on crack cocaine for manoeuvrability.

I've found 5+ ways for someone to get across the map to different parts without touching the main street at all.

Jaydawg

Loves QA testing
Head Staff
Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
Most rebels out there aren't even actually BOL'd they legitimately just sit out there because they RP out there. That's probably straight up 80% of them, I bothered to check now that I have an event CAB char with datafile access. These are also the people with containers btw, and could store their gear at any point in time, or have nothing to store.

The few that are actually BOL'd and had major risk were the ones who came into the city and got great RP back during the height of the Kobayashi days. Nothing is stopping them again given City V is literally C8 but on crack cocaine for manoeuvrability.

I've found 5+ ways for someone to get across the map to different parts without touching the main street at all.
My favourite is the underground sewer system & just travelling from one side of the City to the other.

Reactions: List

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae

till you get searched and the new ID system isn’t being used or a thing so

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
till you get searched and the new ID system isn’t being used or a thing so
If I had the choice between sitting in a cramped as fuck sewer base for my whole time on the server or actually enjoying the cramped maze of a surface and getting good roleplay knowing I could have some risk if I bumped into a cop I know which one I'm going to do, tbh.

(Yes I have an armed rebel yes I am going to do it, it is not hyperbole).

If fucking @deathwolf-big monkey fan can survive for months on the surface on C8 I think the majority can survive on a map that is designed to make patrols as difficult as possible to cover everywhere.

Jaydawg

Loves QA testing
Head Staff
Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
If I had the choice between sitting in a cramped as fuck sewer base for my whole time on the server or actually enjoying the cramped maze of a surface and getting good roleplay knowing I could have some risk if I bumped into a cop I know which one I'm going to do, tbh.

(Yes I have an armed rebel yes I am going to do it, it is not hyperbole).

If fucking @deathwolf-big monkey fan can survive for months on the surface on C8 I think the majority can survive on a map that is designed to make patrols as difficult as possible to cover everywhere.
Honestly, for the most part - All you need is somebody to open a store as a front - And have a couple containers in the back to store your rebelious stuff.

As long as the store front is doing what it says that they're doing, you'll be all good ^.^

Or, if you wanna fight the scummy landlord and rent an apartment - That also works. (Since doors persist owners/tenants/guests)

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
sBY991W.png

piss off im not getting up that early for you cunts
stupid fucking old habits making me wake up at 3am whenever something is happening on the server

stupid fucking fuck fuck