Fart Gang [ROBLOX CLAN]

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
I knew you boys would make it to the big leagues

D

Deleted member 225

THREE YOUNG ROLEPLAYERS MAKE MILLIONS OF ROBLOX ESPORTS COMPETITIONS FROM WHAT STARTED OUT AS A JOKE

heaveN

bomber rat
Nebulae
Hello friends...
I'm saddened to say that chroma gang better known as Fart-gaming.eSports has been disbanded after few problems that occurred within our organization which is the following:

• Lack of communication overall.
  • After many applications and attempt, we did not manage to find a proper sponsor that was willing to support our needs to attend to LANs / events in Europe ( money-wise ).
  • Many accusations about @skyshield that is possibly cheating, anyhow we have no valid proof at this time considering the fact that we were using easyanticheat and ESEA software to attend to LAN qualifier events.
  • Our structure that was mainly focused on a different video game named roblox.
  • @lil fandango general hostile behavior towards his teammates and their performances although that he's shit at cs:go was quite questionable during training

We all had an objective. Follow our dream that we had since our tender childhood, becoming professional esports video game players
I would like to personally thank everyone who was supporting Fart-gaming electronic sports organization

heaveN

Reactions: List

Remen

Proton
Nebulae
GRR THIS IS THE REASON WE SPLIT...

WE LET ALL OUR FANS DOWN..