Nebulae
Hi, how are ya?

9KduGQe6.jpg

Reactions: List

Lolzeta

Neutrino
Nebulae
What server will you be on mainly?

So, I should like join WW3RP and HL2RP. But, I have some problems with them.

HL2RP: In LemonPunch, my last character was "Hat", member of Voluntas. Now, I want make him again, but I don't know anyone to play in the server except @Raouldukejnr . Also, in 2014 I was CP and OTA, and I should like to apply for them. Actually, the problem is basically start from zero in a new server... I don't know how it works actually, but I will like to start again. An alternative story for Hat it's cool.

WW3RP: I was HawkEye, I don't know if people remember me. So, I should like to make another Hawkeye, but the problem is similar, I don't know how the server works actually, and I will be grateful if someone explain me how it works.

Reactions: List

PrincessKatey

Nucleus
Nebulae
WW3RP: I was HawkEye, I don't know if people remember me. So, I should like to make another Hawkeye, but the problem is similar, I don't know how the server works actually, and I will be grateful if someone explain me how it works.
WW3 functionality works the same you kill the other guys because you can't understand them a few addons and guns have changed few names for branches have and we have a few new commands if you have any specific questions about WW3 I'd love to answer them and help :)
[doublepost=1486634687][/doublepost]Or any questions really :)
[doublepost=1486634936][/doublepost]And I have no idea how much hl2 RP has changed