Instruments

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
i play electric guitar and have been for a little bit over a year, starting to learn how to read notes because of my music production course in school

As the title says, what instruments do you play?

I've been thinking of learning the guitar. I can really shittily play the beginning bit to Feel Good Inc
it's quite hard at the very beginning because your skin will peel off repeatedly but once you're past that and get your fingers used to the fretboard it gets easier and easier

got a normal guitar stored somewhere, though rarely use it as it's my grandfathers guitar

idfk how to play it
hey that's pretty cool, i'm really interested in old shit and guitars are no exception
when was the guitar made?

I play on my acoustic guitar, have been for seven years now. Enjoyed every part of it. Unfortunately, can only read tab... which is kinda bad. Tend to stick to Classical type songs.
well tabs are superior to notation on guitar and makes 10x times more sense than notation, at least for guitar

Reactions: List

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
hey that's pretty cool, i'm really interested in old shit and guitars are no exception
when was the guitar made?
idk when it was made

guessing by how it looks and presumptions when my grandfather got it, 40+ years?

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
idk when it was made

guessing by how it looks and presumptions when my grandfather got it, 40+ years?
it should have a serial number on the back of the headstock, depending on what brand it has