Zuperned

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae

Last edited:

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
Man I miss FTRP, but really dude. We've discussed this sort of things a million times, head staff ain't gonna approve it.

And then there's problems with this suggestion in and of it's own but I don't feel like discussing it since it's pointless anyways.

Reactions: List

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
Man I miss FTRP, but really dude. We've discussed this sort of things a million times, head staff ain't gonna approve it.

And then there's problems with this suggestion in and of it's own but I don't feel like discussing it since it's pointless anyways.
imagine

hl2rp expeditions

aaaaaaaaaghhhhh

Zuperned

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae

Its a idea though.

Zuperned

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Guess i sensed negativity already c:

Nebulae
let's talk about nothing guys

Did you know that an atom (the structure that makes up everything) is mostly empty? An example: If a hydrogen atom were the size of the earth, the proton at its center would be about 200 meters (600 feet) across. It is approximately 99.9999999999996% empty. This means you yourself are almost completely made up of empty space... So next time when your friends call you stupid, you can say their head is 99.999999% empty space!

Who else has got something on nothing?

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
let's talk about nothing guys

Did you know that an atom (the structure that makes up everything) is mostly empty? An example: If a hydrogen atom were the size of the earth, the proton at its center would be about 200 meters (600 feet) across. It is approximately 99.9999999999996% empty. This means you yourself are almost completely made up of empty space... So next time when your friends call you stupid, you can say their head is 99.999999% empty space!

Who else has got something on nothing?
hi vsauce

Zuperned

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
don't worry most here are a bunch of shitheads c; so explained the question did i not?

VoidUprising

String
Nebulae
Schrödinger's cat: a cat, a flask of poison, and a radioactive source are placed in a sealed box. If an internal monitor (e.g. Geiger counter) detects radioactivity (i.e. a single atom decaying), the flask is shattered, releasing the poison, which kills the cat. The Copenhagen interpretation of quantum mechanics implies that after a while, the cat is simultaneously alive and dead. Yet, when one looks in the box, one sees the cat either alive or dead not both alive and dead. This poses the question of when exactly quantum superposition ends and reality collapses into one possibility or the other.