Accepted PK Appeal - Rickard Pinot, Andrew White, Johnny Diesel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike65536

The Motha' Fuckin' Newports.
Nebulae
thats not true my guy lmao idk why you lot are tryna make stuff up now
Because I'm not. As mentioned before, I slammed the back of your head with the stock, Rick pistolwhipped you, and Disesel had a melee out. We were ready to rock and roll, but decided in favor of rp instead of just gatting you

Raiden

cool cat
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Because I'm not. As mentioned before, I slammed the back of your head with the stock, Rick pistolwhipped you, and Disesel had a melee out. We were ready to rock and roll, but decided in favor of rp instead of just gatting you
you did this all whilst basically mingerunning around me, to plant the /me on me and tried to make it out like it was some big sneak attack when it really wasnt lmao

Raiden

cool cat
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
you all had your guns on you, but did not raise them until I raised mine - i remember seeing rick with a gun in his hands but not raising it at me until I raised mine at him

Mike65536

Nebulae
you did this all whilst basically mingerunning around me, to plant the /me on me and tried to make it out like it was some big sneak attack when it really wasnt lmao
Ah yes, circling back in an attempt to gain stealth advantage. 'Mingerunning'

Raiden

cool cat
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Ah yes, circling back in an attempt to gain stealth advantage. 'Mingerunning'
dude, so im just gonna stand there and do nothing and then get "lol surprise attacked" from behind when you sprint around me in a closed space? It's really silly

Puffin The Muffin

Rebel, UM, Cop
Nebulae
If Cody honestly thought he was about to be sneak attacked, then why didn’t he just like walk away. We invited him to leave multiple times and Cody insisted on staying.

Reactions: List

Mike65536

Nebulae
dude, so im just gonna stand there and do nothing and then get "lol surprise attacked" from behind when you sprint around me in a closed space? It's really silly
Could have walked

Raiden

cool cat
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
If Cody honestly thought he was about to be sneak attacked, then why didn’t he just like walk away. We invited him to leave multiple times and Cody insisted on staying.
because I was planning on shooting you guys to begin with, because you just usurped the sherrif's office of the town plus Rickard was a wanted man

I was waiting for you guys to do something to me so i could justify it to everyone else why i killed three seemingly random guys. and I was right, you did attack me.

Raiden

cool cat
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
you guys also bombed my supplies not a few days ago too, plenty of reasons to want to get you lot

Mike65536

Nebulae
because I was planning on shooting you guys to begin with, because you just usurped the sherrif's office of the town plus Rickard was a wanted man

I was waiting for you guys to do something to me so i could justify it to everyone else why i killed three seemingly random guys. and I was right, you did attack me.
Yeah, while your back was turned lol. Just because you got third person bud don't mean your char can see outta the back of their head and react perfectly to timing

Raiden

cool cat
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Yeah, while your back was turned lol. Just because you got third person bud don't mean your char can see outta the back of their head and react perfectly to timing
I wasnt watching you in third person, i was constantly moving my body around and I saw you run directly up behind me

i knew you was behind me and knew exactly what you was going to do

Raiden

cool cat
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
one person.

you cannot extend that to anyone beyond the person who committed the act.
yes i can, they did it because they was part of the whole ranch x rebel drama - they all collectively came with him, as confirmed later during an ic investigation, that they were there to take over the sherrif's office.

Mike65536

Nebulae
I wasnt watching you in third person, i was constantly moving my body around and I saw you run directly up behind me

i knew you was behind me and knew exactly what you was going to do
So let me get this right.

You're outnumbered.

We let you leave. giving you mutiple chances

You let me come to you from behind. (Your chars big target head was faced away from me when I attacked, stuck deep in conversation)

Somehow you avoid both my strike, and another from the side with one quick reaction.

Then when we decide to not gat you for the sake of RP you S2K when everyone is mid type.

Reactions: List

Raiden

cool cat
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
So let me get this right.

You're outnumbered.

We let you leave. giving you mutiple chances

You let me come to you from behind. (Your chars big target head was faced away from me when I attacked, stuck deep in conversation)

Somehow you avoid both my strike, and another from the side with one quick reaction.

Then when we decide to not gat you for the sake of RP you S2K when everyone is mid type.
I'm waiting for you to do something so I can react, which you did do I reacted. Maybe it wouldnt get away with the hit straight awai, but I wouldnt be le knocked out instantly from it either, because I was pre-emptive of the strike.

I jumped away as soon as you swung, unless you're telling me the ranch works in a hivemind and can swing at the exact time time as each other, i only need to move out of the way of your swing by just, yk, jumping forward, and then i wouldnt be in harms away against the rest

Mike65536

Nebulae
I'm waiting for you to do something so I can react, which you did do I reacted. Maybe it wouldnt get away with the hit straight awai, but I wouldnt be le knocked out instantly from it either, because I was pre-emptive of the strike.

I jumped away as soon as you swung, unless you're telling me the ranch works in a hivemind and can swing at the exact time time as each other, i only need to move out of the way of your swing by just, yk, jumping forward, and then i wouldnt be in harms away against the rest
Ok so....why not RP getting hit? Maybe delay S2K a little so RP can happen? I dunno bro.

Raiden

cool cat
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Ok so....why not RP getting hit? Maybe delay S2K a little so RP can happen? I dunno bro.
Whilst I might have RP'd better getting hit, even if a little, i dont see how it would make a difference to the outcome considering i was armed with a shotgun at closed range, and none of you two had armor as well.

i acted how i did cos i got fucked before in a situation i thought was gonna be s2rp but wasnt, so i learnt not to wait to find out and instead make that decision

Mike65536

Nebulae
Whilst I might have RP'd better getting hit, even if a little, i dont see how it would make a difference to the outcome considering i was armed with a shotgun at closed range, and none of you two had armor as well.

i acted how i did cos i got fucked before in a situation i thought was gonna be s2rp but wasnt, so i learnt not to wait to find out and instead make that decision
I had armor. Kevlar vest. Don't know why it didn't show up on the model.

And yeah, ya know. I've been fucked by situations like that too. Literally that was the entire thing that happened with my character 'Tex's Pk. I get it, it sucks. But if you have questions, LOOC exists

Raiden

cool cat
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I had armor. Kevlar vest. Don't know why it didn't show up on the model.

And yeah, ya know. I've been fucked by situations like that too. Literally that was the entire thing that happened with my character 'Tex's Pk. I get it, it sucks. But if you have questions, LOOC exists
ik but to be fair dude nobody ever gave me the benefit of the doubt over an looc question so i wasnt about to return one, sorry

i wouldnt have agreed to s2rp regardless, i would have preferred to just s2k, which i did

Status
Not open for further replies.