Serious [Review] Art of The Week

jerry

B A N N E D
Nebulae
I did not draw this but my friend had asked if he could draw some characters for my project that im working on and I think he did a fantastic job. This is the character I'm acting in the project and I feel like it conveys him p nicely, since the ref pic was just a pic of me lmao
FWStllQXEAEkweG.jpg

if u guys wanna see anything else he does @DigbyFire is his twitter go show love
emoji.png

Tyrone

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Overwatch_Deployment.png

diorama

yes its orange/blue contrast
A very good diorama. Even more-so since you told me this is your first one. Now you know how to make figurines too. Try it, it's a fun spin on the generic single-character render.

I do not have a place to speak, honestly. I have much to learn. I do love the barrel-fire and how it encompasses everything around it (like you told me, how fires are supposed to work.)

Very good Maxenzie. Let's see Paul Allen's Diorama.

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
opted to remake my first ever SFM piece, just to see how much I've improved over the course of, uh
9 years

HeavyGuy.png

Heavy_Remake_Sharpened.png

Last edited:

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
Some more Blender stuff. Still getting used to the whole blender thing, with modeling and stuff. Let me know what to improve
AE7D7066FE4BC29BFA2DB4EE9D0CA10D737F3418

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
Some more Blender stuff. Still getting used to the whole blender thing, with modeling and stuff. Let me know what to improve
the lighting and everything else is pretty on par bit i'd try to add some bounce lighting; I'd probably back up a bit and zoom the camera in for some perspective depth, what you really need to do is add more clutter to the scenes so they dont feel so empty, random homeless man, a bunch of cans and shit, a car or a ship running by, maybe a dead body depending on the setting. make the scene feel alive

Last edited:

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

your ambient light isn't carrying

you want a sun light with 150-170 angle pointing straight down to represent the light that the sky itself emits

make it very soft, just enough to get rid of the pure black darkness

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
the lighting and everything else is pretty on par bit i'd try to add some bounce lighting; I'd probably back up a bit and zoom the camera in for some perspective depth, what you really need to do is add more clutter to the scenes so they dont feel so empty, random homeless man, a bunch of cans and shit, a car or a ship running by, maybe a dead body depending on the setting. make the scene feel alive

your ambient light isn't carrying

you want a sun light with 150-170 angle pointing straight down to represent the light that the sky itself emits

make it very soft, just enough to get rid of the pure black darkness
I'll make these adjustments

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
The reason Kiryu hasn't appeared in a Tekken game is because the main dude who created him doesn't think Kiryu would ever hit a woman/doesn't want him to hit women

Or something like that

The more you know