Star Wars Schema

Strain

Needs a new profile picture
Nebulae
Oh my, I would be lying if I didn't say that I bloody love this. Being an active member of another SW community, one of the far more serious ones, i'd bloody love to give this a go.

Reactions: List

duck

Neutrino
Nebulae
Looks nice, TBF this is probably something i might play if it ever comes out. (And how the fuck did you get gmod running twice on the same pc?or am i being a retard on that part. I wanna know, don't cuck me for wanting to know)
possibly running a virtual machine
Create this .bat file in your GarrysMod directory and open it to make more clients.
Code:
hl2.exe -multirun -steam
Your server has to have sv_lan set to 1 in order to let the other clients connect.
Holy shit, I can't wait. Any news on if there will be a server and /if/ it will be hosted here?
I haven't talked to alex aside from our first conversation, so I should probably message him again.
so are we gonna have overpowered sith and jedi characters?
I don't think there'll be anyone whitelisted that oversteps with their abilities.
do lightsaber items save the customizations you make to them or do you have to customize them every time you equip one?
It's per player, and not actually attached to the saber itself. It is saved.

donsaké

Quark
Nebulae
also dont make jedi's a whitelist
sa+ can make jedi's for creating roleplay etc

i would hate to see jedis with pink mohawk hair and piercings listening to crawling in my skin

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
also dont make jedi's a whitelist
sa+ can make jedi's for creating roleplay etc

i would hate to see jedis with pink mohawk hair and piercings listening to crawling in my skin
or just give the jedi/sith whitelist to trusted people and remove it if they fuck around?

jedis/siths should only be event characters imo

donsaké

Quark
Nebulae
or just give the jedi/sith whitelist to trusted people and remove it if they fuck around?

jedis/siths should only be event characters imo
agree
or part of a larger storyline, like progressing the server storyline etc
for atmosphere, an SA+ could have jedi characters that created RP or just wandered around in mystery, offering odd jobs to various people with a meaning behind it all

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
agree
or part of a larger storyline, like progressing the server storyline etc
for atmosphere, an SA+ could have jedi characters that created RP or just wandered around in mystery, offering odd jobs to various people with a meaning behind it all
Yeah, like that.

Jamie

Legion
Head Staff
Media Developer
Nebulae
I like the idea of Star wars roleplay, especially with the citizen side of things. Most servers focus on the stormtroopers and the Jedi/sith RP - Not that it isn't good, but it would be nice to see how a citizen view of it all would be like.

By the way, if you could put all the videos you've posted of this on the original post, that would be helpful. Didn't know you may any progress until I read through the pages.

JustOrangeTea

Everybody Wants To Rule The World
Nebulae
Create this .bat file in your GarrysMod directory and open it to make more clients.
Code:
hl2.exe -multirun -steam
Your server has to have sv_lan set to 1 in order to let the other clients connect.
i praise you for telling me how to do this, Like so much thank you

wired

Artwork Requests
Nebulae
duck said:
Code:
hl2.exe -multirun -steam
how how much harder does your PC have to work to open multiple clients?

Lonesome

Neutrino
Nebulae
Kind of reminds me of this one server I used to play on called Adamant Gaming (which was based around the Clone Wars animated series) it was really fun, I'd love to see this as well.

patty

Proton
Nebulae
Needs to be NPC models, not ragdolls or player, and I don't really have the time to learn how to do it myself. Anyways, here's the video as promised. Couldn't show as much as I would like without making the video pretty long, but here's most of the classes done and the promotion system being shown. The lightsaber powers are restricted based on Sith/Jedi and the saber color can be edited in the menu.

you should remove the "Commander" and "Captain", generally any rank prefix from the clone's names as their armor changes color

cryptic

Proton
Nebulae
Needs to be NPC models, not ragdolls or player, and I don't really have the time to learn how to do it myself. Anyways, here's the video as promised. Couldn't show as much as I would like without making the video pretty long, but here's most of the classes done and the promotion system being shown. The lightsaber powers are restricted based on Sith/Jedi and the saber color can be edited in the menu.

That's lovely too bad the models are fugly

Pict

Scottish Highlander
Nebulae
If we can't legally run a WW3RP Schema due to gurra I'd love to give this a try

As long I can rp a Bounty hunter Mandalorian.

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
I love your work, yet I dislike that Empire thing. I'm more a guy who likes the Clone Wars, but still, good stuff.