Serious Team Fortress 2

Zyzz

Proton
Nebulae
Team Fortress 2 General.

team-fortress-2.svg

This thread is made for people with the interest of playing Team Fortress 2 together. Via Lobbies or Community servers.

Share your thoughts, screenshots and general information about the game and such.

If this is your first time seeing this. Which I doubt it is, as this game has been out since 2007 and has been free for seven years. I'd expect most people to be familiar with it. But the TL;DR version of this game is, Nine classes, Some are quite unique and some are the common thing for most games such as a Sniper. Items are unique and the game itself is well known for cosmetics.

I recently got into this game again and it's been a blast, I wanted to get people from this community to try to get back into it again.

EuJsnpr.png

Reactions: List

Dr.Towers

Nucleus
Nebulae
I can play around with you nebulinis if invited but I've generally lost interest in the game after the last update

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
tf2 was my shit
pyro update ruined it
fuck pyros

Zyzz

Proton
Nebulae
Fuck, I remember taking this game way too seriously, I almost got into a platinum team before realising that shit would take up too much time and I quit.

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae

idk if ppl think tf2bers are cringey or what, but i found this vid p enjoyable even though I stopped playing a while back

But I'm feeling like playing it again

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I got back into it as well

b3712db75fc7fdeb989540315ed18fec.png

I used to play in some UGC highlander teams as well as being really into unusual trading. Backpack was worth a couple hundred dollars, starting to get back into building up my backpack right now with trades.

TF2's gameplay is unironically really good and timeless

Zyzz

Proton
Nebulae
I got back into it as well

b3712db75fc7fdeb989540315ed18fec.png

I used to play in some UGC highlander teams as well as being really into unusual trading. Backpack was worth a couple hundred dollars, starting to get back into building up my backpack right now with trades.

TF2's gameplay is unironically really good and timeless
I used to be a Platinum tier sniper in UGC. As well as spy. I used to own a couple of unusuals myself before cashing out.

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I used to be a Platinum tier sniper in UGC. As well as spy. I used to own a couple of unusuals myself before cashing out.
Legit dude unusual trading is stressful as fuck when you got a lot of money riding on making good deals in a fluctuating economy

its bitcoin but worse

unusual taunts and their price drop over the past few years is a great example of this, things that were once over $400 in price have now dropped down to $20

Zyzz

Proton
Nebulae
Legit dude unusual trading is stressful as fuck when you got a lot of money riding on making good deals in a fluctuating economy

its bitcoin but worse

unusual taunts and their price drop over the past few years is a great example of this, things that were once over $400 in price have now dropped down to $20
I only invested in the old school burning hats since the price didn't really change, I decided to get a burning noir as well as burning fancy fedora for my spy loadout before I quit.

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
good game, lot of hours and still have a lot of my old tf2 buddies added because we had a community on a trade server. lot of drama too

I miss those lads, some of them still hang out together and they don't mind me asking - but I don't want to ruin years long image of what I attained due to my autistic tendencies

I was like 11 so never used my mic yeet