Nebulae
ik, ik thats why ill take my time
taking time wastes precious shitpost points and roast attempts
theyll get you the big nebs
anyone with over 1000 nebs or 3000 posts are good roast targets

vetrogaming

Quark
Nebulae
roast? what do u mean, im not shit posting either, i post thing to start a nice conversation nothing more

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
I remember when we first heard about it and the HL2RP server went fucking apeshit in the OOC chat, so they had to disable it and tell everyone to calm down.

I also remember me and @PurpleOwl (when we were still friends) finally agreed that Gurra was a "greedy jew" or something like that (just a joke k? I don't have anything against jews but Owl obviously has).

And a thread with hundreds of posts and memes that was about "fixing Lemonpunch before Gurra fucks up" or something. Aaaand it got locked, Gurra removed most of the post criticizing him on his profile (or just shitposting) and then decided to support AF with WW3RP before it fucking died as well.

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
unban purpleowl please
Because we definetely need more racist shitpostings and someone insulting you for being with a "cancer community" (aka this one. He fucking hates us now and doesn't want to come back) while constantly calling you a cuck.

steve maxwell

Proton
Nebulae
It was a dark time. Lemonpunch, a community that had stood strong for 3 years, collapsed over the course of just days, due to gurrazor's greed. for days, the players of lemonpunch were at a loss on what to do. Their server was gone, and there was no other server with the experience you had on LP. However, hope would come just 3 days later, in the form of Nebulous.cloud. The majority flocked to it, while a few Gurra- loyalists Went to join him on :heyzeus:, a community which is all but dead.

that is the story of the transition from lemons to nebulae.