The One True God [Trump]

Maytree

Black Hole
Nebulae
mmmmm why tho

don't you realize that they're both horrible people
But it's just a opinion. She wants to help the poor, attempt to create jobs, and wanting to end russia's ignorant wars with ukraine or other countries that no longer supports putin. Hell I can't even handle her reaction if she loses. Hope she carries Bill clinton's legacy, bill would of gotten his ass kicked if she didn't exist.

Last edited:
Nebulae
shillary_c_6768161.jpg

Reactions: List

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
I hope this country replaces democracy with detector ship when trump get's elected, just you wait.
Here's a list of trump description of the election.
I'm not even american nor a hardcore trump supporter and even I can tell you pretty much all of what you posted is false.

Dictatorship
As opposed to Hillary Clinton who has a horrific track record of people who mysteriously end up dead when they question her or call her out. Look up the clinton bodycount

Sure, trump's said some dumb things - but so has Hillary. Referring to Black Youth as Super predators and saying a KKK leader was her mentor - she still hasn't disavowed him by the way.

War crimes
Hillary Clinton got soldiers killed when she was secretary of state because she was ignorant to a plea from soldiers who were under attack.

Vote whoring
Isn't it funny this election has to have special guarding because obama is scared Russia will apparently rig the election? Only when Hillary Clinton is running folks, even though Putin has said in an interview he doesn't care who wins.

While trump is rallying and doing speeches, Clinton is sat on twitter spewing rhetoric. You decide which one uses the platform better.

Hillary Clinton's behavior has been described as explosive, she has child like temper tantrums according to none other than her own campaign staff.

Slandering
Fair point.

Leaking false information
Gonna need more info on this bud

Delusional
Look up Hillary's Health, you'll see who's really delusional.

Trump is entertaining, I'll give him that.

Irony considering Clinton's foundation is literally that.

Blackmailing
Not once has Trump blackmailed anyone to my knowledge, I wouldn't put it past Clinton though.

You should stop listening to the US mainstream media, did you know only like 7% of the population actually trust them?

ertsu

Proton
Nebulae
But it's just a opinion.
She wants to help the poor, attempt to create jobs, and wanting to end russia's ignorant wars with ukraine or other countries that no longer supports putin.

Her only arguements on why people should vote for her

-I AM A WOMAN, LETS HAVE A WOMAN PRESIDENT
-TRUMP IS RACIST I'M NOT
we all know the one true god is erna solberg

probably some pro-immigration hag

Maytree

Black Hole
Nebulae
Her only arguements on why people should vote for her

-I AM A WOMAN, LETS HAVE A WOMAN PRESIDENT
-TRUMP IS RACIST I'M NOT

probably some pro-immigration hag
It's not her main reason why she wants to become president. mostly is the same as bill's reasons why he wanted to become president.

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
It's not her main reason why she wants to become president. mostly is the same as bill's reasons why he wanted to become president.
Because it's "her turn"? She wouldn't even be the nominee if the DNC didn't rig the candidacy in her favor. Wikileaks proved that much, it was biased towards Clinton and they hated Sanders.

Reactions: List