Pending Toasty - LSPD Application

Toasty

Roleplay Psychologist
Nebulae
Character name: Walt Livingstone

Date of birth:

Briefly describe your character's background:
Walt is a law-enforcement officer out of Wyoming. Racked up in student debt on a BA in English literature, and ultimately decided to pursue a career in law enforcement. Walt completed a 13-week basic training and subsequently took relevant classes throughout his career.

Walt is not a traditional religious person, but believes in some form of god. Never settled with a wife, nor had any children. Both parents are alive, and are doing okay.

Why do you want to join the LSPD? (IC & OOC):

IC:
It is time for a change in my career, and move out of cold Wyoming. My work as of today is pretty much routine, and I run into the same people day in and day out. I have a lot of experience in building relations quickly with people, and use that to my benefit in de-escalating situations. Maybe it is possible to gain some new experiences before I kick the bucket, and retire. I like to keep myself brief, and do not feel myself to comfortable to this written format. If you got a job just give a man a job. I will do it well, and deliver results. Just check my references.

OOC: Seems fun. A lot of banter. Why do we have to write an essay for this stuff actually

What are your character's short-term and long-term goals within the LSPD?:
Getting in some more action before retiring back to his cabin in Wyoming. Long-term goals is paying of that massive student debt, and keeping that pension.

Do you have experience on any other roleplay servers?:
I wasted my life with HL2RP, Frundtech RP, and WW3RP. Pretty sure I got complex PTSD at this point from fucking typing all the time, and having to fucking look through the logs of disgusting ERP but hey to each their own.

What is your time zone?:
GMT +1

Do you understand that this role is very strict and not following the rules/protocols will result in your removal:
I have not seen other replies, but do you think people would answer no to this question, or do they write like an essay here

Are there any additional details that you would like to share? (optional):
I pray to god there is some nepotism left in this good community so I can pretend to be a police officer on my time off at work and just have banter with the lads, that all I really want to do. Got any questions just dm me

xoxo
toasty

Reactions: List