Completed [Competition] Art of The Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

lemon

Sells cheap beer
Nebulae
I'll be away for most of the week after saturday, so I'll give you the feedback on next monday, the 23rd

Hang tight there fams

SkinVest

Neutrino
Nebulae
39E58E0F4327373B9B6FDA276CE413FA44A798C5

Reactions: List

Lyon

Proton
Nebulae
I actually do photography, so here's one I took off my friend.
oD9B7eG.jpg

It's not that new though, but I haven't photographed for a while.
The head kinda looks like a plastic doll. I like it though 10/10

Lyon

Proton
Nebulae
y63eqlT.png

Yes, I like star wars. Also the creator said "Clone Snow Troopers" so that's why there's is a random ark with a shitty light bug.

Nebulae
my eyes are bleeding
the OTA is holding the OSIPR wrong
the OTA's legs are leaning forward a bit more than the body, giving them impression he's a sex offender humping the air.
Very empty.
HL2 maps are pretty low on furniture, I can kinda tell this is from the one wither where you use the crane for the jeep, or Lost Coast?
the...[texture] make's everyone's eyes bleed and doesn't really capture all the detail it needs from its dark counterparts
take @Hoblit 's for an example
dd36be2925c43766ad9c4446dbcd8f6d.png

the empty space is MEANT to be there on his pose, it resembles nobody knows that the scene is happening.
Give ONE or TWO things to focus on. Then maybe use DoF to add some other passive, blurred scenes.
Poses are amazing, including how the suited guy holds the AK. Spend a lot of time on your poses, you'll get a good result in the end.
Put in a mystery, some action, or any other thing the picture can 'say' in its entirety.
All that, and you have a perfect pose.

my poses are still shit imo, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.