Completed [Competition] Art of The Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 1392

I am on a roll y'all
Uql3MSS.jpg

[doublepost=1513631072][/doublepost]

40 minutes? Bruh? Is that a map or a scene build? Because if it's a scene build I would suck you off

PS: I usually spend 3-5 hours making shit because I never know what I want from my art and spend half of the time fucking around with shit
Is that wolfgang

edit:IT'S JUST A QUESTION, NOT LIKE I HATE HIM LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

Maxim

Proton
Nebulae
t4ccoGU.png
E8KBWZD.png
Slavchase9-720877856.png
slavchase9_by_leviticus2-dbx6www.png
slavchase10_by_leviticus2-dbx70s9.png
slavchase11_by_leviticus2-dbxahff.png

I can see some minor issues with the posing, feel free to nitpick other ones and give me feedback.

Last edited:
Reactions: List

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
t4ccoGU.png
E8KBWZD.png
This is certainly an improvement, your posing is great but I'd work on editing it. This would look great with SDOF and some faceposing on the two background characters. I know the female is placing her hands into her pockets but it looks as if she has no hand. There's also a random fist sticking out of the roof/back of the car? I don't know if it's intentional or not but imo it looks quite strange. Other than that it looks quite good.

Maxim

Proton
Nebulae
This is certainly an improvement, your posing is great but I'd work on editing it. This would look great with SDOF and some faceposing on the two background characters. I know the female is placing her hands into her pockets but it looks as if she has no hand. There's also a random fist sticking out of the roof/back of the car? I don't know if it's intentional or not but imo it looks quite strange. Other than that it looks quite good.

first off, thank you very much >:-), should I do the effects in photoshop or is it possible with just source-filmmaker? Also the fist belongs to the rear drivers hand.

liew

Nebulae
first off, thank you very much >:grinning:, should I do the effects in photoshop or is it possible with just source-filmmaker? Also the fist belongs to the rear drivers hand.
Oh, I thought this was a Garry's Mod pose.

I'm unsure of how editing works in SFM, if there's a way to add DOF then use SFM, though I'm also quite a noob at photoshop.

Maxim

Proton
Nebulae
Oh, I thought this was a Garry's Mod pose.

I'm unsure of how editing works in SFM, if there's a way to add DOF then use SFM, though I'm also quite a noob at photoshop.

what gave you the impression that is was a GMOD pose?

Maxim

Proton
Nebulae
I don't know really, just gives me a raw Garry's Mod vibes as it doesn't contain that much flashy editing that SFM is (afaik) capable of.

hate how low quality the shit is though, in SFM it looks crispy

liew

Nebulae
hate how low quality the shit is though, in SFM it looks crispy
Honestly that's why I mainly use uncompressed facepunch stuff.

Extract the files into gmod and it can look really good.

steambored

Make no mistake, this is a one-way trip.
Nebulae
let me tell ya right now pals, if you have 4k res, dont bother posting it at 4k. there's no point if its not a big detailed scene with shitloads of small details and nitpicks. you're better off just resizing it to 1920x1080 to get that crispy look because you just downscaled.

Reactions: List
Status
Not open for further replies.