Completed [Competition] Art of The Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nebulae
Here is my entry for this week kiddies. I had trouble with the background making the circles but I think that its more about the person than about the background. I could have just made the background one color.

2595726f75.png

Also the cool thing is when you put it at 100% it looks way better

e21c88ba94.png
hey man, that looks pretty cool. did you make the whole thing?

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
13317017_2051999835025507_4148914522459370229_o.jpg

Sorry for the shitty empty space :oops::oops:

The skill.

Taking an image of a woman, removing negative space, placing an image of a mountain and then attaching it to the woman layer with a blending mode.

THE SKILL.

Just kidding, nice art.

Reactions: List

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
The skill.

Taking an image of a woman, removing negative space, placing an image of a mountain and then attaching it to the woman layer with a blending mode.

THE SKILL.

Just kidding, nice art.

Hey ):
You forgot about setting the background as the mountain range then pixilating it to all hell and rubbing some of it out ):
You also forgot about removing a hand which fucked up the chin bruh ):

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Hey ):
You forgot about setting the background as the mountain range then pixilating it to all hell and rubbing some of it out ):
You also forgot about removing a hand which fucked up the chin bruh ):

That's good.

Good art is sadly about not noticing things. It's way better if you had to remove an entire section of it.

Elan

Proton
Nebulae
The skill.

THE SKILL.

Just kidding, nice art.
tbf though, with photoshop, you can make some really stunning things in 5 seconds if you have the plugins to do so. Alot of the time, little to no effort makes a better piece.

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
tbf though, with photoshop, you can make some really stunning things in 5 seconds if you have the plugins to do so. Alot of the time, little to no effort makes a better piece.

In my case
Finding the actual images was harder than making it
99.9% of the good images are watermarked.

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
That is a pain.

Especially once you're trying to follow a tutorial.
Found a tutorial, similar effect but it put a woman onto some flowers
But the guy doing the tutorial used stutter shocked photos, leaving me with no good photo's to do it myself.

Infact, I'm 100% sure Stuttershock steals random photos and places water marks onto them as a year ago, I saw a photo with no watermark, and today I saw the very same photo with a water mark.

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
Infact, I'm 100% sure Stuttershock steals random photos and places water marks onto them as a year ago, I saw a photo with no watermark, and today I saw the very same photo with a water mark.
shutterstock sells photos, if you buy u can get the pic without watermark

Status
Not open for further replies.