Cyberpunk 2077

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
big gripe i have with cyberpunk that i dont see getting elevated is that night city isn't very fun to just hang out in and roleplay

there's nothing to do apart from go from mission to mission

cant sit at a bar, cant hang out with the friend/romance characters

i wish it was more like GTA or RDR2 in that regard
Yeah same, in my case, I did a lot of RP in my head more than anything as the graphics help the immersion a lot, but like, I had no reason to do that and there is no incentive. I wish the game would have more features just to immerse yourself better. Still, I love the actual overall gameplay of CP2077 at the end of the day

Reactions: List

Northgate

:D
HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Gonna be playing Cyberpunk and documenting my journey in AI like a journal entry and roleplay with it lmfao
honestly thinking about it seems like a funny as fuck idea, if I use a 100k context model like Claude 2 it's possible too lol

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
The Johnny Silverhand construct watching male V flirt with and later bang his former band mate Kerry Eurodyne with absolutely nothing he can do to stop it

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
Cyberpunk 2077 would have been a better game if it was a pseudo open world like deus ex

Hub worlds with side quests and main missions and then external locations for the really big story moments

I always liked that in deus ex ur augments actually determin how you approach a mission with new avenues being opened depending on whst ur spec is

Northgate

HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
The Johnny Silverhand construct watching male V flirt with and later bang his former band mate Kerry Eurodyne with absolutely nothing he can do to stop it

Silverhand was bisexual so he probably didn't mind too much I assume

Northgate

HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
CYBERPUNK 2077 2.0 UPDATE IS OUT, NEW NVIDIA DRIVERS AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD

SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE CHOOMS, IF IT'S NOT UPDATING FOR YOU YET RESTART STEAM TO FORCE UPDATE

Northgate

HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
fp9hRvG.jpeg

LET'S GO BOYS
cruelty-squad-01.jpg

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
it doesn't really feel any different to me. the new stuff is kinda neat but I still get bugs that take away from the overall experience lol

Northgate

HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
really loving the experience so far

i'll say, they didn't make a new game but they finally added what should've been there from the start. still, big props for it finally making it. the game is a lot of fun now, the new systems make it really cool.

on hard rn enemies are a bit easy but that might be because I know the game inside out already so I know what to grab, do etc. ui and general world is far less of a clusterfuck and genuinely enjoyable.

so far in act 1, i've encountered some minor bugs (AI hovering slightly, frequent civ panic for no reason etc) and only one slightly annoying but where I couldn't sprint, quickload fixed it right away tho

if you've been looking for an excuse to play cyberpunk here you have it, if you are new and curious, watch some gameplay first. if you were expecting a different game from the ground up it's not it sadly but nonetheless a refreshing experience

overall 9/10 so far. it's all I ever wanted from Cyberpunk and now I can rest in peace

Northgate

HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
so after playing for like 8 hours and finishing Act 1, I like the game a lot

Still though, while the new skill system is good imo it takes a long time to become legit useful so currently just rushing around completing gigs and shit so I can get to the fun perks

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae

Still though, while the new skill system is good imo it takes a long time to become legit useful so currently just rushing around completing gigs and shit so I can get to the fun perks
Are the gigs actually fun now

Northgate

HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Are the gigs actually fun now

Enemies scale with you now, so you can straight up go to any gig and not be instagibbed by level 40 enemies making gigs a LOT more fun to do. rewards also seem to have increased for some, but that might be because you need to buy more shit now vs being a loot goblin

pretty fun so far, imo. some say it's a bit more challenging but my PUNISHMENT build just runs up with a shotgun and gives them a nice little "hello" right to the face even on hard so it's not too bad

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

I didnt think I put in that much, but my save file I made at noon says ive played 7 hours

I didnt actually hit really any bugs after the three clips I took. I feel you with the skills taking ages for me to get anything cool, really the bike jumping shit is all I have still at level 12