Cyberpunk: Edgerunners | SEPT 2022

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
The point was reading before watching is the best way to go because the adaptation is bad in terms of script
nah it's not
they skipped 1 scene for better flow and it was a good decision
chainsaw man was made for adaptation, fujimoto framed it like a movie at times

though there'll always be discussions about adaptations
they skip scenes people complain about that
they include all scenes page for page, drawing for drawing
and people complain about poor pacing
theres literally no winning

meanwhile game of thrones kills of characters several thousands of pages and arcs before they actually die in the books

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
nah it's not
they skipped 1 scene for better flow and it was a good decision
chainsaw man was made for adaptation, fujimoto framed it like a movie at times

bro they skipped more than 1 scene there's parts of the manga that just don't show up and the jump feels odd

not saying I don't like it, hell I love it, but it's not a good adaptation, despite the great animation

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
bro they skipped more than 1 scene there's parts of the manga that just don't show up and the jump feels odd

not saying I don't like it, hell I love it, but it's not a good adaptation, despite the great animation
we will just not agree on this
i think it doesn't matter if they skipped some scenes, because i haven't noticed them skipping any and the pacing is good
they got the best writers and directors they could find on that shit, it couldn't be done better

Reactions: List

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
we will just not agree on this
i think it doesn't matter if they skipped some scenes, because i haven't noticed them skipping any and the pacing is good
they got the best writers and directors they could find on that shit, it couldn't be done better

i mean it's fine if you like it but they cut a whole part that defines Denji and his relationship with devils and in specific Pochita so while they do a good job, skipping key parts of the manga is not a good adaptation (plot-wise), it creates holes in the plot for the viewer

we don't have to agree or disagree, it's a proven fact, i'm not telling you to pour gasoline around Mappa and burn them, it's enough they're being worked to the bone with 20 different animes LMFAO

Northgate

:D
HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i want a trauma team show with this animation and storytelling. i want it so bad

3005392.jpg

There is a comic.

Personally, I didn't like it so much as I'd loved to have seen more about them in general, but it is beyond satisfactory in terms of quality and still, a damn good story. Just, I was hoping to see other aspects of Trauma as well, more of a focus on their days, even outside of work - we got that briefly, but not long.

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
3005392.jpg

There is a comic.

Personally, I didn't like it so much as I'd loved to have seen more about them in general, but it is beyond satisfactory in terms of quality and still, a damn good story. Just, I was hoping to see other aspects of Trauma as well, more of a focus on their days, even outside of work - we got that briefly, but not long.
imagine a slice of lice....set in cyberpunk. No crime. Nada. Just... slice of life, "Oh look some guy is going physco" 'Yeah that's Jerry'

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
The music in this is a jam ngl too. I always liked this type of genre for music, but Cyberpunk ( game and universe ) has its own genre now, its good.

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
The music in this is a jam ngl too. I always liked this type of genre for music, but Cyberpunk ( game and universe ) has its own genre now, its good.

i still can't listen to this song

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
Once you watch so many anime endings which are similar, you become numb to it.
now the OST for Iron blooded orphans I can not listen to. that fucking ending.

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
i mean i've watched a lot of similar anime endings
it's just that the song is a banger and the way they use it is supreme
I think because I watched it in 2 sittings it didn't hit me as hard as your lie in April which I watched over a week

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
I finished it. one of the better shows ive seen in the last like 5 years
Removed the spoiler since neb doesn't let you quote it and keep it hidden, ngl I laughed as I was so shocked lmao