Just play a normal character and let the server shape you

Don’t need to be special to make an impact or enjoy yourself xx

D

Deleted member 305

real soviet ogs make gangsters out of rostov-on-don

Black Rain (1989)

The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Chardust
Nebulae
Don't be expecting to play a non-Warsaw Pact character (excluding our additions of Belgium, Luxembourg and Holland) in the Soviet Armed Forces (without a very good explanation) and a non-German character in the Stasi.

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
Don't be expecting to play a non-Warsaw Pact character (excluding our additions of Belgium, Luxembourg and Holland) in the Soviet Armed Forces (without a very good explanation) and a non-German character in the Stasi.
Hm wouldn’t it be cool if there was a forum open that people like me could post applications for such a thing in

Reactions: List

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

Hello it’s me, Obergrunpenfurher John Powley

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
My character is gonna be fucked so fast.
  • Scared to Death
  • Barely any fighting experience
  • Never shot a gun before
  • Somewhat overweight
  • Depressed

uncle kev

jerry
Nebulae

Not just German to join the Stasi, East German specifically

Dr Heckyll

Molecule
Nebulae
I would've wanted a KGB guy but I guess there will only be Stasi type investigators?

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae

https://docs.google.com/document/d/15i3GMfhsr6RZKiPnQ5MQnU8O8r87HP8MJL9VbhqKsAg/edit?usp=sharing

All right so this what I got so far for my group. Tell me what you think (Name is placeholder logo as well I don't if I want to keep it since the group has no religious ties etc) Give me feedback on the things like professions etc maybe you want to see another role or see something changed. And I'd also like feedback about using the german army rank structure.

Like I said before tried to keep it as realistic as possible and will make changes if I need to for instance when the actual forums are up.

If you're actually interested in joining or helping me out somehow (Can be as small as making a logo or making documents like I am now.) Feel free to hit me up on steam or just drop me a forum PM.

Dr Heckyll

Molecule
Nebulae

https://docs.google.com/document/d/15i3GMfhsr6RZKiPnQ5MQnU8O8r87HP8MJL9VbhqKsAg/edit?usp=sharing

All right so this what I got so far for my group. Tell me what you think (Name is placeholder logo as well I don't if I want to keep it since the group has no religious ties etc) Give me feedback on the things like professions etc maybe you want to see another role or see something changed. And I'd also like feedback about using the german army rank structure.

Like I said before tried to keep it as realistic as possible and will make changes if I need to for instance when the actual forums are up.

If you're actually interested in joining or helping me out somehow (Can be as small as making a logo or making documents like I am now.) Feel free to hit me up on steam or just drop me a forum PM.

is the name and logo a joke?