Schlong
Nebulae
How'd the thread go from like 8 pages to 25 in one game too

Raiden

cool cat
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
god damn it postal shut the fuck up hahaha

this guy told me on steam he deliberately acts like a wind up merchant just cos he gets a kick out of it LMAO

Raiden

cool cat
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
also - for the crying danish/anti-english users, as someone who is a fully qualified referee:

The Damsgaard goal was never a foul, everyone was holding everyone and nobody even went down, brilliant freekick however there was a danish player less than 1 metre away from the English wall, rules of the game say the attacking team needs to be 1m away - not enough to cancel the goal out but certainly lucky not to have had any of that called out.

Harry Kane should have gotten a penalty in the second half. He was practically through on-goal and was taken down by the defender carelessly who never touched the ball.

Sterling penalty is soft, it isn’t a dive but Vestegaard comes in clumsily towards Sterling and gets enough of the man to halt his run and force him down. Vestegaard is 6’6ft, Sterling is 5’7ft, ofc any pressure from a man that size the little guy will go down. VAR was never going to overturn it because it’s not a clear and obvious error. He got the man, outside the penalty box it’s still a foul, it’s just that it is inside that makes it worse for Denmark.

both teams got very dubious decisions, denmark probably more so lucky with their goal. The game was very stop and start with a number of fouls which you never like to see. The ref was poor, but in no way bias to one side or the other, just poor overall.

thats my piece x

maxi

maxiboy
Nebulae
fV5jUfMunlu5u79_yZZMaNWgyh4qfI6hdXOym4z1dWodGj-lWBQJoEaFzP1JULqsBRJ_DRBM7SlCRD766NidbfQTMPs9jPfYkgSqWM5q0ZX6T7jq6FjYYTYgydpYMOVAhOJbIY9N

Reactions: List

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
Argentina vs Brasil
wonder who can fall over and cry the most
[doublepost=1625742136][/doublepost]
people who don't click on my links don't tell me they don't click on my links on a constant basis

sounds like a humble brag
i have never clicked one singular link you've ever posted on the forums in the last 4 years
you're probably the safest person to block on the entire forums because you never contribute anything of value

Reactions: List
Status
Not open for further replies.