Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Ty for that btw!
ccDDfeB.jpeg

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 7099

gonna try to watch it with the same group of friends ive watched all the godzilla movies with, ive known them for years now, good gang of pals they are. also i watched godzilla vs biollante last night, i wish they used biollante in more movies she's such a cool kaiju

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
gonna try to watch it with the same group of friends ive watched all the godzilla movies with, ive known them for years now, good gang of pals they are. also i watched godzilla vs biollante last night, i wish they used biollante in more movies she's such a cool kaiju
Eyy you're on to my fave of the Hesei movies next then!

chronos

Molecule
Nebulae
can i come?

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Just a reminder that because I'm seeing the movie in two days I can rub it in @chronos' face for the first time in a year when Kong gets his shit kicked in

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Mfw the screening might actually be cancelled but maybe not and I don't know and probably won't know until this time tomorrow

e11.jpg

D

Deleted member 7099

another epic gojira update, watched godzilla vs mechagodzilla, strangely enough i think i liked the human subplot more than the godzilla stuff but the fight with king seesar and godzilla against mechagodzilla was tight.

also mayve found a better way to watch donkey kong vs godzilla with the PALS tomorrow, if that doesnt work out i'll just put on a mask and see it in theaters