Good Animes to watch

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
that anime dr pepper told me about where little girls with double d tits get fucked
Sounds Like Eiken (They don't get fucked, but it's still bad.)

tumblr_o2rkb7b2SH1v8i89qo7_400.gif

what's the one called where dudes dress up as chicks and fuck?

Traps

Most famous "Boku no Pico", "Otokonoko Delivery"

Deleted member 2925

pilotbland's best friend
HL2 RP Server Director
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Lazy town
[doublepost=1496925421][/doublepost]Lazy town

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
Koe-no-Katachi-Anime-Visual.jpg

I am surprised no one has mentioned this one yet.

Koe no Katachi (A silent voice) is an anime movie that explores the concept of a deaf girl being subjected to harsh mental and physical abuse in the form of bullying due to her disability.

The plot revolves around two characters (the deaf girl and the male bully) that each struggle to find a middle ground between them due to the latter failing to understand the predicament of being deaf.

As the story unfolds, the hate of the boy is replaced by genuine guilt that haunts him for years after the girl transfers out of the school never to be seen again.

Until one day he randomly meets her and begins his jorney of redemption for the horrible sins he committed.

This movie is a rollercoaster of emotions that will take you on the feels train no doubt.

I definitely recommend it.

PS.: Can post a clip later if you are still unsure.
I just finished this, definitely worth watching.

onion ninjas intensify

Reactions: List

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
gonna already excuse for doublepost but

i'd recommend watching Monster if you want to watch a really good thriller anime
it's a bit long but definitely worth watching if you have the patience

this anime is worth watching for the villain alone, whose voice actor is actually better in the dub than the original version (imo at least)

edit; why did it not merge aa

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
sword art online
First 12 episodes for were god tier. Watched this show as it was airing back in the day it was really good and appealed towards gamers rather nicely. next 36 episodes are just things that any average harem anime has shown me before.

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
First 12 episodes for were god tier. Watched this show as it was airing back in the day it was really good and appealed towards gamers rather nicely. next 36 episodes are just things that any average harem anime has shown me before.
most recent season (rosario whatever and ice king guy) was pretty decent.

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

it was only good when they were stuck in the game