• Burnouts

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SapperGuppy

Neutrino
Nebulae
Howdy Everyone!

You guys can call me Guppy. However I also go by Blood as that was the username I had been using for several years now. So a bit about me. I am 19 years old as of the time posting this and I have been into Gmod RP servers for the past 4 years now. Starting on Aftershock Clone Wars RP and onward from there. I am currently a Combat Engineer in the United States Army (hince the sapper part in my username) and a college student. My previous HL2RP server was Earthfall networt, last I played it was over a yeat ago so I figured I'd try something new. So I found y'all. As of now I cant connect to your server due to being on campus wifi which causes issues but over the comming winter break starting this sunday I'll jump in head first. I only play a Civil Protection Officer as it's in my opinion the most fun and dynamic however I do sometimes play as a citizen. So if anyone could Dab me up with how to get CP It'd be much appreciated and if you have MOTD, Radio Codes, and Law book google docs, could you send 'em my way so I could study up. Other than GmodRP my intrests include;
Video Games (XboxOne)
YouTube (Working on my Own channel rn)
Motorcycles (Dank Whoolies bruh)
The Army
And my friends
So hopefully I can make a few here. I'm also one who gets super involved in communites. Being staff in every community I've been in. And I co-own my own MilRP server (not close to ready yet) I am vocal with my opinions and ideas and I'll call out what I like and dislike. I don't do no bullshit or fuck fuck games so miss me with that. All in all I stay up for hours trying to play on your server, I wanna be CP, and I can't wait till i can actually load in! See ya soon!

Yo Pal,
Guppy.

Reactions: List

Todias

Electron
Nebulae
Best of luck mate. I recommend getting comfy with the community for a few weeks so the headcops get to know you better :)

Eitherway, welcome bud.

Reactions: List

Illusion

A Pure Mystery
Nebulae
Welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay here! It's an enjoyable experience.

Zerik

Neutrino
Nebulae
welcome to city 17 you have chosen or been chosen[...]