Chromesthesia_

Hailing from the same town as Sophie Dee
Nebulae
tunnel b1 on the ps1 roleplay

u play as idk in idk and u have to idk

Vortex

Proton
Nebulae
The SCP community is wonderful and incredibly creative. The SCP RP community is equal to the DarkRP community at the moment because it literally is DarkRP - there has only been one attempt at serious SCP RP and it's been by the same community which made BMRP and closed it within a month like three times already.
I am not saying SCP RP is viable for nebulous whatsoever - it's not something I can really comment on at the moment because people here aren't fully aware of the fact it will either be event setting or full on office RP for 90% of the time (and making an event-based server is fairly difficult by itself).
Sure, the website damn well is.

But a lot of it has been ruined for me by the outliers that make all kinds of disturbing or stupid stuff.

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
American Civil War RP

I call dibs on Sherman or the crippling alcoholic Grant

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
a purely event based server

honestly i feel like running themed server "campaigns" at set times for a set period of time, with a set theme has way more potential to be interesting than any open ended 24/7 server like hl2rp or ww3rp, and it would allow for more flexibility/exploration on what ppl are actually interested in
i am once again reposting this

Reactions: List