Serious LGBT Thread

D

Deleted member 1392

I wanna reconnect with someone I had sorta strong ties with. She jokes around with me too, which makes me feel like she misses being my friend but Im too retarded and scared to joke back on her.

What do I do? Make a few jokes on her and work my way up so that we're friends again? I miss the friendship tbh

This makes me think too :(

Reactions: List

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
im pissed cus i got in trouble at school cus i roasted ppl for saying that old people dying from covid-19 didn't matter. its annoying when those who say toxic shit are punished the same as those who stand up against em :\ civility sucks

florek

Electron
Nebulae
I wanna reconnect with someone I had sorta strong ties with. She jokes around with me too, which makes me feel like she misses being my friend but Im too retarded and scared to joke back on her.

What do I do? Make a few jokes on her and work my way up so that we're friends again? I miss the friendship tbh

This makes me think too :(
needs a lil bit more context than that. what happened that you aren't friends to begin with anymore?

im pissed cus i got in trouble at school cus i roasted ppl for saying that old people dying from covid-19 didn't matter. its annoying when those who say toxic shit are punished the same as those who stand up against em :\ civility sucks
Happens over here all the time, really. If you stand up for someone, expect to get bashed down just like the victim. People don't understand what it takes to do that, because courage is a thing fading away day by day in todays society.

bubblegum

Nebulae
Happens over here all the time, really. If you stand up for someone, expect to get bashed down just like the victim. People don't understand what it takes to do that, because courage is a thing fading away day by day in todays society.

It's really upsetting to be oppressed or hated, and then criticized for standing up for yourself because you don't word your protests in a civil way.

florek

Electron
Nebulae
It's really upsetting to be oppressed or hated, and then criticized for standing up for yourself because you don't word your protests in a civil way.
That's the path of humanity. It's easier to just insult someone than to have a civil discussion about something. If I voiced myself out over here when a Turk for example insulted a German to be a Nazi and I defended him over simply having an opinion on something that isn't outright racist, I'd probably get smacked or insulted.

Same goes the other way, btw.

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae

boomer remover

bubblegum

Nebulae
That's the path of humanity.

No I mean that someone can secretly hide the fact they hate mexicans and gay people, but you can't get upset because they're 'respectful'. It's not fair that oppresive people can openly say their ideas but you can't call them out

florek

Electron
Nebulae
No I mean that someone can secretly hide the fact they hate mexicans and gay people, but you can't get upset because they're 'respectful'. It's not fair that oppresive people can openly say their ideas but you can't call them out
Same applies to the work life. If your boss is an asshole, you can't really openly out him as one cause you'll risk your job for doing so. Some think they're untouchable, until it hits the wrong person.

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
K i doubt anyone is awake but my gay bros and broettes i need to vent

went out drinking with the lads, 100 days til student ypu know how it is
Met some classmates, good friends, etc
one of my pals i pressured into going wih us, he doesnt go out much and we wanted him to just relax and have fun for once

im currently at the gates of the hospital after following that friend in, but they wont let me into the hospital because corona and we have no contact with any of his family so you can guess what happened

i need some serious emotional support, cops looked very worried he wasnt gonna make it and they wont let me in

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
K i doubt anyone is awake but my gay bros and broettes i need to vent

went out drinking with the lads, 100 days til student ypu know how it is
Met some classmates, good friends, etc
one of my pals i pressured into going wih us, he doesnt go out much and we wanted him to just relax and have fun for once

im currently at the gates of the hospital after following that friend in, but they wont let me into the hospital because corona and we have no contact with any of his family so you can guess what happened

i need some serious emotional support, cops looked very worried he wasnt gonna make it and they wont let me in

KdJMjlF.jpg

pSAioje.jpg

BBllzfd.jpg

fcOpSMy.jpg

D

Deleted member 1392

needs a lil bit more context than that. what happened that you aren't friends to begin with anymore?
I loved her once to a point it became too much. When school started last year I had insane feelings for her and I bonded with her quickly. She was depressed by being dumped on from her 7 years old relationship which was the first one she ever had. I tried to cheer her up as much as possible and I did love her. I got obsessed with her, got drunk a few times in school after she denied me, she tried to help and then the worst happen. We had arguments here and there, we had times where we didnt speak and then I eventually told her that while I loved being her friend, enough was enough. Our school went out camping for 3 days in bangaloows (wooden shacks in the woods) and I got alcohol poisoned there. My body rejected the drinks and I was about to die.

In the end, what stopped us from being friends was me. I was too stupid and too obsessed. I needed to stop and I needed help. I stopped myself and took time to heal.

Nowadays I look back and think of the many wrong choices and actions. Being a dick to her, being obsessed and not giving her emotional support when she tried to help me with a lot of crap. I did do some good things here and there but I was blind and I was a retard.

I'm surprised she never told me to fuck off and that is something that makes me feel worse. A lot of time has passed now and I want to make it up.

A couple of weeks ago she started messing around with me, since I've gotten myself better and on my feet. She went around making silly jokes and smacking my ear just to spook me up and I can see she kinda wants to be friends. She speaks to me here and there, but thats it. I wanna be friends again and make it up.

el malman

Proton
Nebulae
I loved her once to a point it became too much. When school started last year I had insane feelings for her and I bonded with her quickly. She was depressed by being dumped on from her 7 years old relationship which was the first one she ever had. I tried to cheer her up as much as possible and I did love her. I got obsessed with her, got drunk a few times in school after she denied me, she tried to help and then the worst happen. We had arguments here and there, we had times where we didnt speak and then I eventually told her that while I loved being her friend, enough was enough. Our school went out camping for 3 days in bangaloows (wooden shacks in the woods) and I got alcohol poisoned there. My body rejected the drinks and I was about to die.

In the end, what stopped us from being friends was me. I was too stupid and too obsessed. I needed to stop and I needed help. I stopped myself and took time to heal.

Nowadays I look back and think of the many wrong choices and actions. Being a dick to her, being obsessed and not giving her emotional support when she tried to help me with a lot of crap. I did do some good things here and there but I was blind and I was a retard.

I'm surprised she never told me to fuck off and that is something that makes me feel worse. A lot of time has passed now and I want to make it up.

A couple of weeks ago she started messing around with me, since I've gotten myself better and on my feet. She went around making silly jokes and smacking my ear just to spook me up and I can see she kinda wants to be friends. She speaks to me here and there, but thats it. I wanna be friends again and make it up.
From what you're describing, you were kind of a dick.
Obsession is different than love (I'm not putting your feelings in question, only your reaction).
You might have taken it too harshly, and the alcohol abuse didn't help.

If you're feeling more stable and mature, try going back to her.
It seems she doesn't hold a grudge against you.
Go talk, have a drink, relax. See where it goes from here.
Perhaps she wants the friendship back. Perhaps she wants to go further. You'll know if you talk to her.

D

Deleted member 1392

From what you're describing, you were kind of a dick.
Obsession is different than love (I'm not putting your feelings in question, only your reaction).
You might have taken it too harshly, and the alcohol abuse didn't help.

If you're feeling more stable and mature, try going back to her.
It seems she doesn't hold a grudge against you.
Go talk, have a drink, relax. See where it goes from here.
Perhaps she wants the friendship back. Perhaps she wants to go further. You'll know if you talk to her.
I doubt she holds grudges. She isn't one to have alcohol or cigarettes either, so ney for the drinks. We'll just talk a bit, show what we're watching in terms of animes and I'll f off to be with my mate. Plus she has a gf and I wouldn't want anything with her as well.

I was a dick and I hope she's alright. I haven't spoken to her in a while now.