Serious LGBT Thread

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I loved her once to a point it became too much. When school started last year I had insane feelings for her and I bonded with her quickly. She was depressed by being dumped on from her 7 years old relationship which was the first one she ever had. I tried to cheer her up as much as possible and I did love her. I got obsessed with her, got drunk a few times in school after she denied me, she tried to help and then the worst happen. We had arguments here and there, we had times where we didnt speak and then I eventually told her that while I loved being her friend, enough was enough. Our school went out camping for 3 days in bangaloows (wooden shacks in the woods) and I got alcohol poisoned there. My body rejected the drinks and I was about to die.

In the end, what stopped us from being friends was me. I was too stupid and too obsessed. I needed to stop and I needed help. I stopped myself and took time to heal.

Nowadays I look back and think of the many wrong choices and actions. Being a dick to her, being obsessed and not giving her emotional support when she tried to help me with a lot of crap. I did do some good things here and there but I was blind and I was a retard.

I'm surprised she never told me to fuck off and that is something that makes me feel worse. A lot of time has passed now and I want to make it up.

A couple of weeks ago she started messing around with me, since I've gotten myself better and on my feet. She went around making silly jokes and smacking my ear just to spook me up and I can see she kinda wants to be friends. She speaks to me here and there, but thats it. I wanna be friends again and make it up.

Dingus we went over this in a prior thread, you need to stop.

MaelRadecs

Best Damn ODST
Nebulae
I loved her once to a point it became too much. When school started last year I had insane feelings for her and I bonded with her quickly. She was depressed by being dumped on from her 7 years old relationship which was the first one she ever had. I tried to cheer her up as much as possible and I did love her. I got obsessed with her, got drunk a few times in school after she denied me, she tried to help and then the worst happen. We had arguments here and there, we had times where we didnt speak and then I eventually told her that while I loved being her friend, enough was enough. Our school went out camping for 3 days in bangaloows (wooden shacks in the woods) and I got alcohol poisoned there. My body rejected the drinks and I was about to die.

In the end, what stopped us from being friends was me. I was too stupid and too obsessed. I needed to stop and I needed help. I stopped myself and took time to heal.

Nowadays I look back and think of the many wrong choices and actions. Being a dick to her, being obsessed and not giving her emotional support when she tried to help me with a lot of crap. I did do some good things here and there but I was blind and I was a retard.

I'm surprised she never told me to fuck off and that is something that makes me feel worse. A lot of time has passed now and I want to make it up.

A couple of weeks ago she started messing around with me, since I've gotten myself better and on my feet. She went around making silly jokes and smacking my ear just to spook me up and I can see she kinda wants to be friends. She speaks to me here and there, but thats it. I wanna be friends again and make it up.
nice roleplay

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
What're you on about and what makes you say that lol

I already have someone else and there's no way Im going to try to hook up with her

You were too obsessed with her at one point of your life to the point where now you feel as any action you take in will result in the same outcome.

Do not put yourself down the same path you've already walked, you're too self destructive and you'll end up not only hurting yourself but her aswell.

D

Deleted member 1392

You were too obsessed with her at one point of your life to the point where now you feel as any action you take in will result in the same outcome.

Do not put yourself down the same path you've already walked, you're too self destructive and you'll end up not only hurting yourself but her aswell.
No. I have stability over myself. I dont think I'll ever get obsessed or feel what I felt for her again. All I want is to get shit straight by having a quick "hey, whats going in your life, sorry i did x or y, hf see ya"

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
No. I have stability over myself. I dont think I'll ever get obsessed or feel what I felt for her again. All I want is to get shit straight by having a quick "hey, whats going in your life, sorry i did x or y, hf see ya"

are you talking about a hetero relationship
[doublepost=1584458194][/doublepost]

furry stuff kinda weirds me out. like isnt it a fetish?