Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord

GothTrad

Spooky scary skeleton
Nebulae
zOV1fsM.jpg

after some rough clashes and politic moves this is what belongs to me in the Western Empire
pretty happy about myself, I don't know how to do caravans yet but I'll get to it eventually

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
fucking hate ragnavad I've got us 5 towns and 4 battanian lords to join us and he's gobbled every town/castle me or anyone else have ever taken against majority vote

D

Deleted member 4425

literally just sieged down two aserai towns by myself and that bitch rhagaea stole them for herself

its okay tho i will simp for mommy empress, all is well

Reactions: List

GothTrad

Spooky scary skeleton
Nebulae

Made a little tour on multiplayer and this is kinda the summary of it
To be honest it looks pretty good or that's just because I was beating a lot of ppl at the moment

D

Deleted member 243

Little necro moment

Wanna make fat stacks of money and sell items that are worth 50k+

Well, just make two handed swords using steel and fine steel

Namaste

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
i am really considering to buy this game

though i am skeptical about it since its still in early access

should I?

D

Deleted member 243

i am really considering to buy this game

though i am skeptical about it since its still in early access

should I?
i mean

it's fun but it takes some serious dedication to get ahead (or cheesing the game like i do)

just save frequently due to crashes. the patches roll out fast. i bought the game to support the devs tbh

friendly

god, syria and bashar
B A N N E D
Nebulae
gets a bit boring tbh, not worth the money atm

Dalekfodder

Proton
Nebulae
Singleplayer is not even alpha-worthy at this point tbh, pretty much everything is placeholder or unfinished
Multiplayer is real fun and maybe apart from some balancing is a p much finished product

SP is still more than warband native if you were to ask me and it does play like a mount and blade, except for maybe a few bugs. I believe the features added on top of the game justifies the lack of *some* type of content that will surely be added to the game soon enough.

D

Deleted member 243

SP is still more than warband native if you were to ask me and it does play like a mount and blade, except for maybe a few bugs. I believe the features added on top of the game justifies the lack of *some* type of content that will surely be added to the game soon enough.
Yeah this, bar a few exploits here and there. (Stuff you need to actively do to exploit btw)
Smithing can use a buff, some of the skill trees don't work

Just stick to the beta release and never stick on the newest release

Dalekfodder

Proton
Nebulae
Yeah this, bar a few exploits here and there. (Stuff you need to actively do to exploit btw)
Smithing can use a buff, some of the skill trees don't work

Just stick to the beta release and never stick on the newest release
Beta release is such a rollercoaster dude they just dump features and then remove / change them next patch, it's crazy

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
started playing again its a great time now that its actually playable and you can have your own kingdom

fuck b*ttania