Post a picture of yourself

Inaudible™

Karl-Police Approved
Nebulae
IMG_20231122_051218_864.jpg

hrt go crazy. Also my barfday happy 21st to me :)

Reactions: List

Cindy

*sigh* ud know this if u read the silmarillion...
Nebulae
The fact that a roleplayer who lives about an hour away from me has seen three quarters of my face terrifies me

Can’t imagine what it’s like for the Scottish people here

About a lifetime ago I used to write stories in a custom Cyberpunk setting instead of Half-Life stories, when I was first realizing that I wanted to be a writer. Part of that setting was how the people who colonized Mars were in open resistance against the Earth Government and wanted to be independent, and there were terrorists on Earth who'd do all sorts of vandalism, arson, demolition, etc. in the name of "FREE MARS". This became somewhat of an in-joke for one of my friends and I who met on an RP forum like this.

Fast-forward nine years later, and about three or four months ago.

I'm at work (I'm a corner store clerk) minding my own business checking out people's beer/smokes/snacks/etc. Some guy comes up and buys a few redbulls and is pretty quiet, I don't really pay him much attention beyond the usual "How are you?" etc.

As the transaction finishes, he looks me DEAD in the eyes and says "Free Mars" and runs out the door.

8Dq2SHw.png

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Northgate

:D
HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
About a lifetime ago I used to write stories in a custom Cyberpunk setting instead of Half-Life stories, when I was first realizing that I wanted to be a writer. Part of that setting was how the people who colonized Mars were in open resistance against the Earth Government and wanted to be independent, and there were terrorists on Earth who'd do all sorts of vandalism, arson, demolition, etc. in the name of "FREE MARS". This became somewhat of an in-joke for one of my friends and I who met on an RP forum like this.

Fast-forward nine years later, and about three or four months ago.

I'm at work (I'm corner store clerk) minding my own business checking out people's beer/smokes/snacks/etc. Some guy comes up and buys a few redbulls and is pretty quiet, I don't really pay him much attention beyond the usual "How are you?" etc.

As the transaction finishes, he looks me DEAD in the eyes and says "Free Mars" and runs out the door.

8Dq2SHw.png

the greatest honour and the greatest horror