Serious Post screenshots from other games!

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
Every Kentuckian going to have an orgy on the day the Knox virus starts spreading (they are celebrating throwing every sledgehammer in the country into the Ohio river)

Also using Brita Weapon's Pack, game becomes realistic (every one in three American houses has enough weaponry to finance a small state-wide war)

Reactions: List

A. Vaher

I make events of varying quality
HL2 RP Administrator
Premium Member
Nebulae
Fr people need to stop being pissy about shit and just play whatever settings they like

The most based mod remains the "multi hit only with frying pan" one though
It really is silly how some people can become so elitist about what settings you play on
IE using Apocalypse instead of Survivor presets
So fickle, also I disagree with the best mod for Zomboid, I think it's "Inventory Tetris" because it reminds me of Tarkov and DayZ and other games with grid based inventory systems like Garry's Mod Roleplay Helix

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
It really is silly how some people can become so elitist about what settings you play on
IE using Apocalypse instead of Survivor presets
So fickle, also I disagree with the best mod for Zomboid, I think it's "Inventory Tetris" because it reminds me of Tarkov and DayZ and other games with grid based inventory systems like Garry's Mod Roleplay Helix

I honestly want to record a whole playthrough of Elden Ring using some wicked firearms mod or some shit and then upload it to every place imaginable to cause the most chaos possible

A. Vaher

HL2 RP Administrator
Premium Member
Nebulae
I honestly want to record a whole playthrough of Elden Ring using some wicked firearms mod or some shit and then upload it to every place imaginable to cause the most chaos possible
Playing ULTRAKILL with only a genuine 1514 Zweihander as my ingame weapon and IRL controller

A. Vaher

HL2 RP Administrator
Premium Member
Nebulae
Lmfao, as it should be

But yeah I'm titling the video "I 100%'d Elden Ring and it's honestly WAY TOO EASY!"

Just imagine, the BILE
Specifically make mistakes that are really stupid and get really angry
And then for Malenia 'So, I tried fighting Malenia with this ATGM I found, and this Hecate 50, but in the end I figured my armour was too heavy and the guns too bulky- so I just used this combat knife' cuts to the most impressive fight against Malenia ever using what is essentially a magic Broken Shortsword

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
Always double tap E
managed to get out of the situation unscathed, I live in that house now funnily enough
jbJ5Rm5.png

So fickle, also I disagree with the best mod for Zomboid, I think it's "Inventory Tetris"
j5pJq38.png

hmmmMMMM

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Lmfao, as it should be

But yeah I'm titling the video "I 100%'d Elden Ring and it's honestly WAY TOO EASY!"

Just imagine, the BILE

nah if you use mods people will usually tell that its a joke

you have to use either magic or a bleed build then you'll really get the difficulty andys to give you literal death threats

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
"You didn't beat the game."

That's all that comes to mind when I see comments like that

I just think it must be incredibly sad for someone's whole ass ego to be so fragile that it's based around a game's difficulty level

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
I just think it must be incredibly sad for someone's whole ass ego to be so fragile that it's based around a game's difficulty level
I mean I kinda get it, I really enjoy playing and finishing difficult games too - it's why I've gone so deep down the SMT rabbit hole

Same time though it's none of my business how someone plays a game they bought, play it with cheat engine for all I care.