Molecule
Nebulae
my usual get up, nothing too flashy

the-rock-turtleneck.jpg

Reactions: List

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
i constantly wear full arctic gear alongside a camping rucksack to be prepared for any situation that life challenges me with

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
you must enter hypothermia every fall/winter
evil mate you ever hear of layering it up?

walk around with 5 - 6 shirts on, the nicest one as the outermost layer, and you will be the warmest and snazziest man in every room you enter

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
you must enter hypothermia every fall/winter

lol

ot: copped ultra boost all cloud white this summer, they're pretty cool for that season and it was pretty worth it for any bros out there looking for a comfy summer shoe
tbh I meant japanese or rather korean basics topping swedish basics clothing wise

I still wanna cop me the seoul 1998-style ultraboosts though
adidas-ultra-boost-seoul-1-681x447.jpg

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
evil mate you ever hear of layering it up?

walk around with 5 - 6 shirts on, the nicest one as the outermost layer, and you will be the warmest and snazziest man in every room you enter
sorry bro i prefer not having to dress like im going on an expedition to the fucking north pole
I only buy jackets and boots second-hand
i cant imagine a worse feel than having to re-break in shoes/jackets worn by other people

boots especially

but if it works for you and looks fine, then you do you
tbh I meant japanese or rather korean basics topping swedish basics clothing wise

I still wanna cop me the seoul 1998-style ultraboosts though
adidas-ultra-boost-seoul-1-681x447.jpg
okay these are pretty epic but im not on-board with the whole asia-wave thing

keiiou

I asked to be banned
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i cant imagine a worse feel than having to re-break in shoes/jackets worn by other people

boots especially

but if it works for you and looks fine, then you do you

Oh well, It's not a choice actually...

I have to pay for everything myself with my monthly student welfare or whatever, so expensive jackets and such aren't something I find smart investing in considering I'll outgrow it in a year.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

I have to pay for everything myself with my monthly student welfare or whatever, so expensive jackets and such aren't something I find smart investing in considering I'll outgrow it in a year.
do you not work outside of getting SU?

I buy all my stuff myself barring Christmas/birthday gifts as well and don't really have a hard time getting good stuff

Just gotta' be selective and make informed purchases

oh, if you're uh, still growing, then I do find buying expensive clothes to be pretty pointless

ye but that depends how old he is

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae

oh, if you're uh, still growing, then I do find buying expensive clothes to be pretty pointless