shitpost thread - fuck blackquill

D

Deleted member 2994

American internet is trash lol, enjoy your data caps and throttled speeds. EU and South Korean internet doesn’t even compare
run a speed test and upload results PAL
id like to see what the speeds are like in europe

D

Deleted member 2994

Just go look up the average internet speeds of Sweden and Finland and compare them to the average of the US
you cant name the two best speeds and make fun of USA when you yourself live in britain

of course the statistical evidence will back up the european internet, but if you live in a google fiber area, or just have FTTH at all, you'll probably have godlike internet anywhere

i want to see YOUR internet to see what YOU think is superior

FMDev

Funny SCP Lady
Nebulae
2c08806997a18878b817941d23940119.png

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
American internet is trash lol, enjoy your data caps and throttled speeds. EU and South Korean internet doesn’t even compare

Don't compare it to all of Europe, when I lived in Italy I reached a max of 1 mb in LUCKY days, if not just 500kb of download speed... But South Korea is uhm... "Special"

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Dispatch broadcasts "<:: Attention, Please: J. CONNER; confirm your civil-status with a local civil protection-team, immediately. ::>"

Tm6fFwV.jpg

Last edited:

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
If the Foundation existed in this universe it would probably just end up being a tamer, less mindfucky version of 2998

man sometimes i wish we had SCP serious RP
but then I remember
the only way to do it properly is to make it so it's nothing like the games apart from the universe

D

Deleted member 2994

man sometimes i wish we had SCP serious RP
but then I remember
the only way to do it properly is to make it so it's nothing like the games apart from the universe
im pretty sure there were some serious SCPRP servers before but they died or something
sadly, it feels like the only serious roleplay with staying power is HL2RP

Reactions: List