Molecule
Nebulae
27658062_1122366644571010_3899603011833242273_n.jpg

have a nice sleep @egg

DNΔ

String
B A N N E D
Nebulae
No thats the person who i copied the triangle off of lmao. Arent u the one who joined a discord to chat shit, beg for staff, sperg out when you get declined, get banned, then unbanned, then return simply to flame some of the staff for unbanning you?
Arent you then the person who made up saying you're drunk so that you seemed like less of a sperg?

If you're gonna join a random community to pick a fight, expect for it to come back on you jfc. All we're doing is posting you being mong to stop you from maybe doing the same again in future buddocuddo.

DoubleD

String
B A N N E D
Nebulae
No thats the person who i copied the triangle off of lmao. Arent u the one who joined a discord to chat shit, beg for staff, sperg out when you get declined, get banned, then unbanned, then return simply to flame some of the staff for unbanning you?
Arent you then the person who made up saying you're drunk so that you seemed like less of a sperg?

If you're gonna join a random community to pick a fight, expect for it to come back on you jfc. All we're doing is posting you being mong to stop you from maybe doing the same again in future buddocuddo.
go away

Reactions: List

:heyzeus:

Atom
Nebulae

No I already explained everything to you lmao. nor did I ever beg for staff I don't want to be part of the big pile of steamy shit that is called atlas 5 I applogized that I was being an idiot and just left the discord after that lmao. I agreed I was being dumb but that was only because I was intoxecated at the time. You guys are just litteraly going out of your way to give me shit even after I applogized and went on with my own buiseness.