shitpost thread - fuck blackquill

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
health > education
Yeah shit exams aren't worth it

Try consulting the administration about your health and request a leave for a period of time to sort yourself out
stick through it, only four more months..
what do you want to do with your life
well it all comes down to one question really, so answer it truthfully. If you do dropout, are you going to spend your days roleplaying and masturbating or actually do something?
gotta push those last few months if you want a decent job, might be good to see about some leave though.
Idk it's been really detrimental for me, I have a job outside of school Sunday - Wednesday which isn't helping. My teachers all hate me bar my politics teacher because she's fucking calm but the others actually hate me.

I'm unorganised, I have no clue what I want to do, and I doubt they'd let me even have leave this close to the exams because it's the last push. I'd happily re-do the year but doing different subjects because all the ones I do are shit and will probably never end up helping me in the future.

Reactions: List

Rolyat

Medical Roleplay Extraordinare
Nebulae
My teachers all hate me
I feel you, bro. Korean teachers hate you if you aren't already semi-fluent after learning the alphabet. Your best bet is to try and keep a low profile, and just do your best to preform. If you feel you are getting legitimately screwed, take it up the chain.
[doublepost=1519332738][/doublepost]@Twar these dudes hella jealous of your affluent bacon sandwiches and pink hair brah

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
I feel you, bro. Korean teachers hate you if you aren't already semi-fluent after learning the alphabet. Your best bet is to try and keep a low profile, and just do your best to preform. If you feel you are getting legitimately screwed, take it up the chain.
CJfVOla.png
I literally spent an hour and a half reorganising and completing all the corrections they set and they still don't think it's good enough.

The standards are so fucking high and I hate it. I don't want to leave because it'd feel like a waste of 2 years but at the same time I'd rather just be doing a job

Rolyat

Medical Roleplay Extraordinare
Nebulae
CJfVOla.png
I literally spent an hour and a half reorganising and completing all the corrections they set and they still don't think it's good enough.

The standards are so fucking high and I hate it. I don't want to leave because it'd feel like a waste of 2 years but at the same time I'd rather just be doing a job
Yeah, its a slog, man. Just remember that when you have free time (weekends etc) do something you enjoy. That's how I stayed sane. Spend time with friends (??) Or play videogames you find relaxing. There is a light at the end of the tunnel, and in the grand scheme, two more years(guessing?) Isn't too long of a time. It is certainly better than 10 more years for a doctorate, and even then, these current teachers wont follow you that far along.

I dont know if your politics teacher likes you,or just doesnt hate you, but one of our teachers gave me a chance and I sort of focused on my interactions with him, and made him the teacher I went to if I had trouble.

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
i've had french since fucking 6th grade and i still don't know shit but i still pass every test cause i cheat on all of them but i've never gotten caught cause my teachers are dumb lmao. i also had like 7 or 8 different french teachers from 6th to 9th grade and i didn't change schools

don't know why i tell you all this but i just feel like it was fitting with all the school talk going on

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
i like school but i get the feeling i'll end up being a teacher and never leave

SnowBone

uh oh
Nebulae
Schools are heavily outdated imo, their still relatively based on how schools were back in like the sixties only with better technology that half the teacher's don't know how to use.

Also, this thread should just be changed to memes/HL2RP people talking bout stuff.

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I’ve taken Latin for 2 years now and only know how to ask to go the bathroom

Foreign languages can suck my cock

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I’ve taken Latin for 2 years now and only know how to ask to go the bathroom

Foreign languages can suck my cock

i had german for like 4 years and all i can say is basic stuff like ''hello'', ''goodbye'' and ''i dont know how to speak german very well''

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Because all the Spanish teachers at my school are fucking nut job 70 year old women that are borderline senile

tfw my economics teacher was basically this

feelsbadman why couldn't we have the cool younger guy who was a good teach