THE LOST STORIES

Achilles

Neutrino
Nebulae

qWvCJPd.png

The Ministry of Informational Integrity
Six miles from the Industrial Sector of City 17

Sixteen Month Before The Blue-Street Riots.

With a dry voice, he spoke. "The nature of our efforts is one of a fleeting ability" he proclaimed. "The fact of the mater is that we have failed. We have put our trust into those that we believed were above us, when in actuality, we were on the same level of authority and capability of failure. We neglected to apply our own duty to those who we felt afringed by in our finest hour. Nobody is immune to the poisons of misinformation and theft. Now we are paying the price for it." This was far from orthodox, to admit such a blatant mistake, especially in the eyes of Vulcan. Deputy Maria did not share in Harold's perspective. "This was an abstract occurrence, Division 22 was always a fragile operation that we chose to conduct here on Earth. Long has such been in need of proper reforms and integration into respectable levels of municipal- " she was cut off again. "Your act of groveling on behalf of the administration is duly noted but it will not stand in the way of progress and allow history to repeat itself."

What the masses called 'civilized society' and the relationship it shared with corporate entities that fed the intrigue and resource requirement of the Occupation was beyond comprehensible. Making sense of it all was akin to trying to find the corner of a sphere. She knew this, we all did. Yet it felt as if people of good character were being slighted because they could not find such with what they were given. The burden of leadership in the Age of Unification was tiresome. It aged her greatly and melted the tolerance of her peers like a candle. Political intrigue was getting far more people killed than it needed to, and people from the top were starting to push down from above. It's a handful of salt in a gaping wound when the well organized insurgents understand this and use it to their advantage. But in an ironic twist of fate, the same blood soaked soil would only give way to the growing of far more insidious schemes that would see to the destruction and failure of far more critical aspects of occupational stability.

"The act of embodying the foundational elements of humanity into a singularity is perhaps the single best maneuver a species that has ever seen the light of existence can commit to. Not because of what this achieves, but rather because of what this prevents. The poison of Distinctiveness."

-Dr. Wallace J. Breen, The Aranda Council Address of 2017

Last edited:

Achilles

Neutrino
Nebulae

FH3EaDV.png

Seoul, 2026
The Office of Senator Chu Il-Seong

Anyone with ears can hear the howls in the dark. She sure does. Yet we remain vigilant. Our eyes forever scanning the faint horizon of tomorrow, ready for the waves of wrath to strike at the foundation of our labor here. I was fortunate enough to be entrusted with such a caliber of respect and insight into the future in which our leaders desire. They refer to it as the New Harmony Doctrine. The vast and well thought-out undertaking to unify the Korean peninsula under a singular banner. It is to be conducted following the Reunification Celebration come late October. Industrial efforts were to have an emphasis on military rearmament and stressed recruitment effort. Minister Nae Young is edger to utilize an official Urban Protection Center to exercise what he had been training for after many years of European hardball.

Yo-jon was born for this task. Every detail was thought out and considered with the upmost care. Like the organization of several thousand grains of sand. Most leaders would dish out executive orders and keep their fingers crossed that the countless bureaucracies that keep the people in check would answer the call of duty. She wasn't keen on relying on others to ensure her success with this operation. If she was to stand atop the tree that the New Harmony Doctrine was to help grow, failure could not have been in her vocabulary. Thus far, such an agenda seems to be working. Besides the fact that I can visibly see the individual hairs on her head turn grey from stress, all signs point to decisive victory among these dust coated streets. It would take an act of divinity to disrupt the balance that is destined to rain from the leaders and down upon the occupants of this once humble enclave.

Most historians take pride in their knowledge of a point of origin relating to historical greatness. The birth of a famed leader, the pebble that split a mountain, the fire that burned a nation. And here I am, as one with it all as warmth is to the sun. This is destiny fulfilled.

“There are not more than five musical notes, yet the combinations of these five give rise to more melodies than can ever be heard.”

Achilles

Neutrino
Nebulae

fcqq1p9.png

DESPITE OUR ASSURANCE THAT THE ACT OF DESTROYING ALL CONTENGENCY RECORDS WOULD RESULT IN GARUNTEED REMOVAL AND RELOCATION FROM DISTRICT LIMITS, WE WERE LEFT TO OUR OWN ACCORD AS THEY BREACHED OUR OFFICES. I ATTEMPTED TO CONTACT SUPERINTENDENT LU AS EARLY AS THIRTEEN HUNDER HOURS TO ATTEMPT AN ALTERNATIVE METHOD OF EVASION FROM THE HOSTILE GANGSTERS AS THEY SET FIRE TO THE BUILDING BUT ALL LINES OF COMUNICATION WERE LEFT AS NILL, A PUNCUTAL AND DAMNING SUBCOMPONENT OF THE CONTENGENCY ACT THAT WAS OVERLOOKED BY THE SHEER PANIC OF ME AND MY PEERS. AFTER RELOCATING TO THE PREVIOUSLY RESTRECTED SUBLAYER OF BUILDING MR-22, WE THEN MADE THE DISCOVERY THAT ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTATION WITH CONTENGENCY TAGS WERE PRESENT IN VARIOUS FORMATS AROUND UNSPECIFIED OFFICE SPACES. OF THESE DOCUMENTS WERE NEW FOUND REVELATIONS THAT MY WANDERING EYES COULD NOT HELP BUT GLANCE UPON. INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE HIGHLIGHTING OF--

뉴 하모니 조항 77: NEW HARMONY CLAUSE 77 (NON-PUBLIC V1.3)
리소스 할당 프로젝트 바

로저 램프윅 요원

함대 RE-42-ACAB

BODY DOUBLE: 김여정/金與正

--IT WAS A MISTAKE TO THINK OUR FRAGMENT OF GLASS WAS ANYTHING MORE THAN A SINGULAR ATOM IN THE WINDOW OF PAYNE OF TRUTH. LOCATION OF ASSETS CORRELATING TO ADDITIONAL CONTEGENCY COMPONENTS ADDRESSED AS 'YELLOW SUN DOSSIER' ARE CO)(
R
ERE-

WE//

Reactions: List

Achilles

Neutrino
Nebulae

E5GcIH0.png

Somewhere in Kazakhstan
9 Months After The City 8 Evacuation

"Many would like to think that Tokyo was our Rubicon. Our point of ultimate endurance where we proved we were meant to last against anything the new world could throw at us. That's what much of the ELA thought. Many of their surviving members still do. When Hoffman brought in the VC to test our fortitude and resolve, many saw it as more of an opportunity rather than a struggle. It was our time to shine with the rest of the world watching us. Like a curious child gazing to see where the insect would crawl to next. But the fact of the matter is that nothing was the same after we left. Our losses during the evacuation coupled with fragmenting of our leadership sought to much of the dissolution of our previous networks. While I once fell in line with some of the greatest researchers, warriors, and doctors of the modern age, I now hide in a deshelled dug-out with three other members of our former team. My ID card for the Tokyo lab sill around my neck. Coated in dirt, blood, and grime. Now only a relic of a bygone era. If I stare long enough into it, I can see the reflections of past explosions and Vortal coils that once graced the plastic casing in which the card resides in. I miss my home. I miss what I had."

-Dr. Philip J. Quinn

It can always get worse. You can always lose more than you think you already have.

Last edited:
Reactions: List