Nebulae

(not my image)

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Eye Color: Brown

Height: 5’6

Weight: 141 lbs

Hair Color: Brown

Background

A surprisingly altruistic individual for the current state of the world, James was born into the Combines rule over Earth, from his childhood to now he's been under the Combines thumb for a long time, up until the uprising. Throughout the uprisings across cities, James mainly stuck around refugee camps, trying to get supplies to the camps while the two sides battled in the city. Eventually however when neutrality was no longer an option,having joined Orsted after a personal offer from Harland, he's now been put in charge of Orsted's civilian aid, although he has concerns of refugees within the Citadels proximity, he'll furfill his job the best he can for the /People/

For however many people can escape the Combines clutches that is…

AFFILIATIONS
FACTIONS
Enemies/Uneasy/Neutral/Appreciated/Allied
Orsted
“They’ve been a good lot so far, good crowd to be around and they show a huge passion for beating back the Combine. Harland inviting me to join up was a surprise, but with his offer of putting me in charge of civilian aid and being able to help out the people, why wouldn’t I accept?

PKMO
“These guys… I don’t know, they just seem so… Passionate but at the same time apathetic to their losses, I guess I’ll have to see what they do, either way they’re still a part of the same cause as us. I can’t complain about their help”

Due North
“Good people in all honesty, I can’t complain about how they operate. They’ve done well in aiding the civilians of the City if some choose to fight, and I’d say they equally protect those who could be brought under harm by other forces.

RELATIONS
Hellspawn/Enemy/Uneasy/Neutral/Friendly/Friend/Indispensable/Family

Overwatch
“This thing… Harland’s told me not to spend to much time thinking about something that I’ll never see again but… Don’t we hear and see her everyday? Hell, maybe she’s the one in City 24. But I don’t know, she’s a huge threat to us all, especially if other Overwatch AIs are trusting her. I don’t completely believe she could just separate from the Combine if she wanted… We’ve got to be careful with this thing, I feel like it’s not the last we’ve seen of it.”

Last edited:

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
this bio isn’t shitty at all my friend
remind me in a few days over discord and i’ll make a picture to replace that purple one if you’d like

Reactions: List

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I made this for you if you'd like, not my best work.
poster-23-05-03_17-27-30.png

Reactions: List