Twas the night

Toasty

Roleplay Psychologist
Nebulae
@Toasty havent talked to you in a long ass time but ill never forgive the kindness you showed me when i was your staff member, from the time i got hacked all the way down to your general attitude
it’s been ages and it’s hardly still relevant but you were probably 90% of my drive when i was staff, you were an excellent server director no matter what anyone says and definitely were the best WW3RP has had and ever will. i remember you saving the server quite a few times during its playercount deaths and i hope you’re living a good life now that you’ve retired from roleplay
considering all the shit you’ve put up with from the old staff team you deserve it lmao

Thank you for the kind sentiments. You were definitely one of the better staffers during my era, and at core a genuine lad to talk shit too.

Reactions: List

Nömad <3

Nicrobe's pet Philosophy notebook
Nebulae
Well, I had no idea this thread existed, but hey, festive well-wishing!

@Zak @Dingo both know why ya need some loving for what you've done for me. Especially you Dingo, having taught me so much of even of myself. I think since meeting you both, I've actually changed (only in a good way obviously, even if I can't get off the wild Roleplay ride thanks to you two).

@Nicrobe Thanks man, for being approachable, humourous, patient and always dealing with my idle ramblings, even at the position you've elevated too. Even through it all, you've stayed beautiful and approachable.

@cookiro My favourite Irish coffee and cake addict. I know we've had rough patches, but some of my best moments in RP have been beside you, watching through tears of laughter.

@Derpy Thanks from the bottom of my heart for your general kindness and attitude, as well as helping me out whenever I fell at a hurdle. Even being around it is intoxicating and joyful!

@MegaOscarPwn The Spainiard of true golden standard. Never change.

@Iced Paprika I'LL GET YOU A GUN ONCE YOU STOP BEING A GREAT FRIEND TO ME OKAY.

@Baker @key (more headcops) For dealing with all my bullshit. I have massive respect for all of you, especially for having to put up with INACTIVE NOMAD.

@Larry Crude The Good Funny guy, wish you all the best in the future. Keep faith, keep hope, don't doubt love, it'll take you far.

@Slim Rude, lewd dude and professional CWU femchar destroyer, keep doing the good work you beauty.

@Stalker STOP LEWDING ME POLISH WAIFU

I'll buy you all a drink if you ever escape the retired roleplay bar.

Last edited: