Veterans of Nebulous, tell us about your experiences.

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
tbh I’m saving that shit until i can buy myself some land down south somewhere so i can have somewhere to retire to and raise a family, instead of being that one dude who blows his paycheck every month and becomes another homeless veteran statistic

Aim for an MOS that will also leave you will skills outside of the military life unless you're planning on making it your career that you retire from. Like operating tanks leaves you with a limited skill set, while working in maintenance leaves you with a good set of trade skills. MP/CID leaves a good skill set if you want to go law enforcement. If you want to do IT, aim for a communications/IT MOS. So on so on. So that way you have skills to fall back on if you fall on hard times or find the uni life to not be for you. Companies will overlook a college degree if you have demonstrable, relevant skills from the armed forces.

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
Aim for an MOS that will also leave you will skills outside of the military life unless you're planning on making it your career that you retire from. Like operating tanks leaves you with a limited skill set, while working in maintenance leaves you with a good set of trade skills. MP/CID leaves a good skill set if you want to go law enforcement. If you want to do IT, aim for a communications/IT MOS. So on so on. So that way you have skills to fall back on if you fall on hard times or find the uni life to not be for you. Companies will overlook a college degree if you have demonstrable, relevant skills from the armed forces.
i scored a 93 but i really want to do infantry tbh
though I’ve considered everything you said so my plan is that I’m probably going to go into something with communications considering computers are my strongest skill right now, I’d say
then if i really want to still do infantry I’ll probably re-enlist and do that after my eight years

Kirshbia

Music Junkie
Nebulae
yeah I know how it works and you basically just led me around in a circle to tell me exactly what i had asked him so thanks
so @Kirshbia you plan on doing that

Right now, no. I'm getting a little too old and putting the kiddo through the moving and having to start again after all the drama he's been through kinda killed a possibility. In a different life though? Maybe.

When I actually got my bach I very heavily considered it .But putting that amount of stress on the kidlet after all the shit he went through with his mom made me not want to drag him through to a different part of the country. This wasn't what I planned but my first job is making sure this kid doesn't end up more fucked up then I am. lol

Reactions: List

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
Right now, no. I'm getting a little too old and putting the kiddo through the moving and having to start again after all the drama he's been through kinda killed a possibility. In a different life though? Maybe.

When I actually got my bach I very heavily considered it .But putting that amount of stress on the kidlet after all the shit he went through with his mom made me not want to drag him through to a different part of the country. This wasn't what I planned but my first job is making sure this kid doesn't end up more fucked up then I am. lol
good man

PrincessKatey

Nucleus
Nebulae
The flag under your name changes depending on where your IP is located
Well I'm using a uk phones mobile data in Italy would that make it say uk?
Snapchat agrees I'm in Italy
[doublepost=1513248293][/doublepost]Google maps also says Italy

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Well I'm using a uk phones mobile data in Italy would that make it say uk?
Snapchat agrees I'm in Italy
[doublepost=1513248293][/doublepost]Google maps also says Italy
Connect to local wifi then

Westi

Stylish doge
Nebulae
I'm on a train why does the forums say England but every other app says Italy

In her defence my ISP when I lived in my own house gave me an American flag but when you searched my IP it was UK. It happens, anyway this thread has been derailed (hopefully not like your train :—))

PrincessKatey

Nucleus
Nebulae
In her defence my ISP when I lived in my own house gave me an American flag but when you searched my IP it was UK. It happens, anyway this thread has been derailed (hopefully not like your train :—))
That still doesn't explain why literally every other app says Italy but this one says England