Serious What do you want to see in 2018?

Rhys

String
Nebulae
Mount & Blade: Bannerlord
Been waiting for this game for what feels like most of my life. When the game was announced, I was in my last year of school. It's 2018 now, and I've just joined the Police. In that time, I've gone from an angry little kid to a miserable adult. :laughing: I'm tempted to post a picture of me in 2012 to 2018 just to show how puberty hit me like a truck on steroids, but Bannerlord still hasn't been released.
P.s I'm not going to do that because in 2012 I was a little fatty.

Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I want a game that hits the same spot for psychological horror that Amnesia: The Dark Decent did but on a better engine with much more involved and dynamic mechanics, something that has a tonne of replay-ability and freshness hopefully with wide community involvement once more by creating their own 'custom stories', Amnesia is old now and is likely pretty tame to the modern audience but looking back to when I picked up the game during its peak as it pretty much tookover YouTube it was fantastic and incredibly immersive.

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
Half-Life 2 RolePlay Standalone.

Minimum 5 years on Early Access.

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
That'll only happen if we can get off of the Source Engine and get on the Unreal Engine :grinning:

Currently Project Borealis (the people bringing the Epistle 3 to life) is making many models and such on Unreal Engine from Source, pretty neat.

But yeah just imagine if we could have outlands and city on the same map just because of the sizes Unreal allows.

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Currently Project Borealis (the people bringing the Epistle 3 to life) is making many models and such on Unreal Engine from Source, pretty neat.

But yeah just imagine if we could have outlands and city on the same map just because of the sizes Unreal allows.

we would be able to have everything we require on one map and if someone needs adding? it can be done relatively quickly unlike with source.

Reactions: List

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
can't be long now!!!!

601.jpg

Ted

Proton
Nebulae
I'm waiting for 3rd Episode of Wintermute in The Long Dark also for 60 Parsecs!

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
Trumped removed from office.

no russian hackers

mount and blade bannerlord!!!!!

and no black metal memes this year
[doublepost=1522525741][/doublepost]
With the new year rolling in, lets talk games and game ideas. From games like Cuphead, Pyre to the bigger releases and the upcoming ones this year (Here's hoping for Death Stranding), I finally got around to playing some older titles all the way through like Hitman Blood money and I was thinking it'd be nice to have a thread for people to discuss what they'd like to see come out of the industry this year -

Of course most people are looking forward to what the big names are potentially going to be coming out with this year like news on a new GTA for instance but I like to think everyone has their own ideas on what sort of games they look for as the year goes on; could be anything from just saying what kind of genre you want to see more of (I want to see more actual Survival Horror games personally), or types of gameplay etc.

I personally am hoping for more story based experiences, I played Orwell earlier on in the year and I really enjoyed it, along with recently playing Night in the Woods after hearing a lot about it. The type of games that leave a lasting impact and aren't just forgotten about. One final note is I'm curious to see how long the fad of Battle Royale games continues for with PUBG, Fortnite etc.

a better gorillaz album

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
tfw will never have another L.A Noire game

1779025-untitled_4.jpg
Pretty sure that all of the game's former non-rockstar staff would never want to touch that game ever again.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Pretty sure that all of the game's former non-rockstar staff would never want to touch that game ever again.
was a masterpiece i dont care what anyone says

the aesthetic

the voice acting

the soundtrack

i coom

Reactions: List