Willard Networks Discussion and its Future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Nebulous is in competition with willard for players though, it's plain as day. I'm not one to say that anything should be done about it since I just got here, but ignoring reality isn't gonna do anything.
bro i’m telling you as someone that sat and watched this exact thing happen last time, it’s not willard that’s fucked our players

i don’t know why it’s so low right now but it isn’t them, because i take one look at their scoreboard and i don’t see a single name i recognise

most people here just have no interest in playing there
it’s just that people here are doing other shit, and other people see a low playercount here, so they don’t come on because they think nothing is going on so there’s no point

Takyon

Proton
Nebulae
bro i’m telling you as someone that sat and watched this exact thing happen last time, it’s not willard that’s fucked our players

i don’t know why it’s so low right now but it isn’t them, because i take one look at their scoreboard and i don’t see a single name i recognise

most people here just have no interest in playing there
it’s just that people here are doing other shit, and other people see a low playercount here, so they don’t come on because they think nothing is going on so there’s no point
idk.gif

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
appeal it i wanna see the ban reason theres no way they're this fucking dumb

welcome to neb i guess

if nebulous banned people for shittalking neb there wouldnt be any players left

i cant wait to see this appeal

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Staff are ghosting me on discord, to the forums I go.
[doublepost=1625498176][/doublepost]
unknown.png

Haha whoops nevermind, no appeal.

yeah see this is why nebulous doesnt administrate much outside of nebulous

afaik the staff here only intervene if doxxing is going on behind the scenes, otherwise its not their problem

if people got banned for shittalking people on discord or on another community, we would be burning through members like petrol

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
if people got banned for shittalking people on discord or on another community, we would be burning through members like petrol

tbf if you go onto another community going 'NEB IS SO MUCH BETTER JOIN NEB INSTEAD' 99% sure you get banned here cause you look like a tool

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
tbf if you go onto another community going 'NEB IS SO MUCH BETTER JOIN NEB INSTEAD' 99% sure you get banned here cause you look like a tool

maybe but i aint seen that happen

@Takyon does willard even have forum ban appeals?

Takyon

Proton
Nebulae
maybe but i aint seen that happen

@Takyon does willard even have forum ban appeals?
Yes. They just won't let me appeal because they know how ridiculous their side of the argument would sound. Ban from the discord, ban from the forums. In a way, it's the most logical thing for them to do to protect their reputation. Just completely ghost people who criticize them. If you look at their discord, it's full of literal retards who repeat a reddit meme every few minutes instead of trying to solve problems. The perfect community.

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
yeah see this is why nebulous doesnt administrate much outside of nebulous

afaik the staff here only intervene if doxxing is going on behind the scenes, otherwise its not their problem

one dumb thing neb does enforce is "dual staffing", like if you want to help ur friend out with a project for 2 weeks thats not OK because you're dual staffing on garry mod. its a very weird thing that i absolutely dont agree with. its volunteer work, theres no company loyalty clause lol

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
one dumb thing neb does enforce is "dual staffing", like if you want to help ur friend out with a project for 2 weeks thats not OK because you're dual staffing on garry mod. its a very weird thing that i absolutely dont agree with. its volunteer work, theres no company loyalty clause lol

well if you look at the case study of @dee pixel who literally left to go make his community for a few weeks

iirc he was completely reinstated with the same rank he had before

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
well if you look at the case study of @dee pixel who literally left to go make his community for a few weeks

iirc he was completely reinstated with the same rank he had before
no he's an admin now instead of SA which is some weird like LOYALTY TEST because he's obviously capable of being an SA again he just isnt and blue man got booted too and i still think its dumb but i also dont care enough about arguments to drag this into the next THING for this thread to talk about so in the meanwhile..... this is where..... i ..... hh... get off.... this thread.... (gman)

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
no he's an admin and blue man got booted too and i still think its dumb but i also dont care enough about arguments to drag this into the next THING for this thread to talk about so in the meanwhile..... this is where..... i ..... hh... get off.... this thread.... (gman)

he's resigned like 7 times after reaching senior admin, i think he was a normal admin when he left for ante diluvian

but fair enough my man

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae

why

Status
Not open for further replies.