Willard Networks Discussion and its Future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
i also made a heist for some random player i met
he went through a broken window into the atle's office and stole alot of coffee and printer ink in the hallway

Merlinsclaw

Risen From Ruins
Nebulae
I’m gonna do what I did on V1 Release and TN and see if I can become the biggest conman of all time.

It has worked repeatedly if you are just confident enough.

maxi

maxiboy
Nebulae
Is WN’s political faction like TN?

On TN the lead only wanted CAB to be broadcasters and it was fucking boring. They had this weird celebrity thing about them for saying the dumbest possible shit on the loudspeaker. I remember trying to apply for a judicial character and I got told no, because CAB is a “supporting faction” which apparently equates to giving shitty speeches.

Please don’t tell me WN has done the same lol

Reactions: List

Merlinsclaw

Risen From Ruins
Nebulae
Is WN’s political faction like TN?

On TN the lead only wanted CAB to be broadcasters and it was fucking boring. They had this weird celebrity thing about them for saying the dumbest possible shit on the loudspeaker. I remember trying to apply for a judicial character and I got told no, because CAB is a “supporting faction” which apparently equates to giving shitty speeches.

Please don’t tell me WN has done the same lol
It pretty much has sadly. It’s definitely more fleshed out than TN because it has their USE in it and all the faction leads from CWU etc in it.

That being said, there’s no real politics in it at all. Read the thread and my first reply at how any attempt at political rp was originally shut down.

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae
It pretty much has sadly. It’s definitely more fleshed out than TN because it has their USE in it and all the faction leads from CWU etc in it.

That being said, there’s no real politics in it at all. Read the thread and my first reply at how any attempt at political rp was originally shut down.
tragic

maxi

maxiboy
Nebulae

Those poor souls don’t even remember the two year transhuman political revolution

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae

from neb c24 atle's idea of what cab is equates to reality tv and entirely half arsed propaganda that wouldnt fool anyone, radiobob bullshit FM

it was embarrassing

Merlinsclaw

Risen From Ruins
Nebulae
Those poor souls don’t even remember the two year transhuman political revolution
the actual french revolution. you’ll never know who could be a political extremist plant waiting for the opportune time to restore the monarchy.

Wallace Petrol-Ravoux incident. (Do not research)
[doublepost=1625576118][/doublepost]
from neb c24 atle's idea of what cab is equates to reality tv and entirely half arsed propaganda that wouldnt fool anyone, radiobob bullshit FM

it was embarrassing
Yeah, it’s depressing. He immediately got involved during V1 when we started doing stuff to do shitty propaganda against us.
I remember seeing in their discord a week ago him going
“My guy is a standard old man pencil-pusher.”
“For now....”

Zzzzz

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae
Yeah, it’s depressing. He immediately got involved during V1 when we started doing stuff to do shitty propaganda against us.
I remember seeing in their discord a week ago him going
“My guy is a standard old man pencil-pusher.”
“For now....”
yikes.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

it was embarrassing
Idk if I've ever told the full story but back when Humanrev & I led CAB he tried to pitch a full 1984 reform but unironically. Ripped the names of the ministries, wanted CAB to go solo into D4 to try and convert people and shit. After we spent two hours politely declining this reform he went behind our backs and made a PM with the faction to try and get them to no-confidence me OOC and get me removed.

Twice.

So it doesn't shock me lmao

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
*** [Heavy Southern American accent | Look...] has failed to pick up a piece of the debris
*** Sean Richardson picks up some more rocks and chucks it in the cart.
*** [A Middle-aged man stands before you. ...] he'd ready to hit again, his muscles aching a bit, he decides to go for a lighter hit, letting gravity do most of the work.
*** [Heavy Southern American accent | Look...] starts moving the debris
*** Fatma Altan would hits the big stone on the ground.
*** Jeremy Wood has rolled 94 out of 100.
*** Fatma Altan has rolled 32 out of 100.
*** [A Middle-aged man stands before you. ...] the stone would break due to the previous damage, he'd use the pickaxe as a broom again and move it to the shovels.
*** [Heavy Southern American accent | Look...] has successfully removed a piece of the rubble
*** Jeremy Wood has rolled 46 out of 100.
*** [Heavy Southern American accent | Look...] has failed to pick up a piece of the debris
*** [A Middle-aged man stands before you. ...] he'd move on to another big piece, he'd hit the center of it as hard as he can, breaking it into two pieces.
*** Fatma Altan would removes a piece of the rubble on the ground.
*** Sean Richardson picks up some more rubble and chucks it in the cart.
*** [A Middle-aged man stands before you. ...] the stone would break, he'd do it again in another piece into smaller pieces before moving it to another side.
*** Fatma Altan would hits the big stone on the ground.
*** Jeremy Wood has rolled 89 out of 100.
*** [Hair in a mixture of bleached brown, ...] pushes the tip of the shovel towards the ground once more, scraping the metal against the gritty stones underneath. Small pieces of rubble roll onto the curved metal as a pile is formed on top. He drops it inside of the container.
*** [Heavy Southern American accent | Look...] has successfully removed a piece of the rubble
*** [A Middle-aged man stands before you. ...] would repeat the same action, although his actions are becoming more sluggish as sweat builds up due to the effort being put in.
*** Fatma Altan would removes a piece of the rubble on the ground.
*** [A Middle-aged man stands before you. ...] most of the big pieces in this section are solved, and he picks up the small pieces of debris and throws it to the shovels for scooping

basically /me spam during workshifts
every workshift its the same

D

Deleted member 4795

I just realized something. Were you the same Takyon that made this video?

24gAq2d.png

Status
Not open for further replies.