XXXTentacion just got shot in a driveby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
glad that racist cuck is dead.

him for y'all who don't know who he is, lmao racist af.

Edit: go to minute 1 50

"So, I will speak for them, youth, that is, the ones full of innocence, the ones inspired by the things around them to matter. I can go on forever about the fact that murder is murder whether you’re black or white, you should always feel free to voice your opinions. But to act out on these irrational thoughts in every shape or form is disgusting. You could not as black or white call yourself a supreme race when moved out of your comfort by the opposition’s color, their skin color. That is no form of being or demonstrating being a supreme being."

"If you are a supremacist, be unmoved by the opposition, remain unscathed in the comfort of your own home in your own realm, demonstrate care for the youth’s future, white or black, black or white, are you willing to risk your own child’s future due to your own bigotry? The choice is yours, but your child will not stand for the hate. This generation will be loved, nurtured, heard, and understood."

also bro i think this guy got his dick wet more than you have lol

Reactions: List

Josh

Nucleus
Nebulae
RIP, taken away too young.

majority of this thread is fucking disgusting and all of you involved should be ashamed of yourselves.

York

Electron
Nebulae
I never got why people get so worked up about this. You can like someone's music without liking them, some of X's tracks were decent and I listened to him but even when he was alive I didn't like him because I knew about his behavior. Don't let the actions of the people behind and around content you enjoy dictate whether you like it or not. Ex: I still recognize that the anime community is filled with abyssal creatures and mutants but I've been known to enjoy some japanese cartoons. In the same way, I listened to X even while knowing that he smacked his pregnant girlfriend in her face on a routine basis. I don't agree with what he did and I think he was a bad person, but I can appreciate his music separately from him. Boycotting music/shows you like because the person who made it did something bad is lame and will lead you to having shitty taste.

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
5lwd6vkk4v411.png

2 black males and 1 white man suspected of having a part in x's murder

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
there's a whole theory about how drake hired those soldier guys to glack xxx
probably nothing more than a theory tho
i got it on my phone one sec