You are not prepared [WoW]

TheInnkeeper

Fear the Old Blood
Premium Member
Nebulae
Okay so I've been waiting for this shit for like a month to arrive and it's finally here and I'm very excited.
So excited I decided to do an unboxing [in images because i have no proper camera].

logo.png

umZRiUJ.jpg

Massive-ass box, like really goddamn huge, and yes, shutup about the angle it doesn't happen again.
G1XTrkV.jpg

Art book is almost as big as the fucking box itself, it's huge, and full of amazing shit like THIS-
MYQfsle.jpg

Wcj1oBY.jpg

The collectors edtn only mouse-pad, the main goddamn reason I bought it, believe it or not.
UM95VT7.jpg

Game itself, tiny compared to everything else, inside are codes, an actual disk, Hearthstone cards [A code] and a random HoS hero that I'm gonna do a giveaway on, literally first to PM me on steam for it gets it. Same with the hearthstone cards.
Good luck with that.

Well that's over.
meUG6Jo.jpg

Behind the scenes blu-ray DVD. Nothing really special, other than there's two disks, one for blu-ray, other for DVD, and the blu-ray has better art on the front!
[AKA DVD has Sylvanas on the cover and nobody likes her c: )
jMlL0MP.jpg

Soundtrack. [Just sucks that this undead bitch shows up again...]

ANYWAY. That's pretty much it for the box, any thoughts? I was ecstatic when it showed up.
My dad walked into the room, showed me the big box, I opened it, saw it was legion and went back to sleep.

Last edited:
Reactions: List

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
Don't know if it's worth paying 60 euros for a wow DLC. Seems pretty sick but.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
homie gotta buy the game to get past lvl 20 and up to lvl 60, gotta buy burning crusade dlc to advance further, gotta buy lich king dlc to advance further, gotta buy the cataclysm dlc to advance further, gotta buy the mists of pandaria dlc to advance further, gotta buy the warlords of draenor dlc to advance further, gotta buy the legion dlc to advance further, and you gotta pay monthly to keep playing

wtf no wonder blizzard had the money to produce overwatch

but yeah illidan stormrage is back big whoop, he's gonna die again for the millionth time once you reach like the last raid of the dlc

Reactions: List

TheInnkeeper

Fear the Old Blood
Premium Member
Nebulae
homie gotta buy the game to get past lvl 20 and up to lvl 60, gotta buy burning crusade dlc to advance further, gotta buy lich king dlc to advance further, gotta buy the cataclysm dlc to advance further, gotta buy the mists of pandaria dlc to advance further, gotta buy the warlords of draenor dlc to advance further, gotta buy the legion dlc to advance further, and you gotta pay monthly to keep playing

wtf no wonder blizzard had the money to produce overwatch

but yeah illidan stormrage is back big whoop, he's gonna die again for the millionth time once you reach like the last raid of the dlc
only part about that is the buying to get past 20 and the monthly fee lmao the fuck are you on lad

also illidan isnt even the antagonist he's the leader of one of the factions, its burning legion that're the shit'eads now pls get facts right :ccc

Englishh

the reason abortion should be fully legalised
Nebulae
i have this expansion for some reason. i dont even play wow, can someone help me level up? im like 60 something on stormscale

ecchikawaii

A NIM E D U D E
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i have this expansion for some reason. i dont even play wow, can someone help me level up? im like 60 something on stormscale
I don't think you have it, otherwise you'd be able to boost to level 100