[SERIOUS] New York Bombing

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
This is why we can't have Nice things!

But tbh I wish them the best and that the man/men/something gets caught.

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
is it not a coincidence this happened pretty much at the same time that america helped isis by bombing syrian soldiers in order to pave the way for isis insurgents?

while all you guys are crying about people being bombed in new york to distract your attention, america is further solidifying isis control. i don't believe for a second it was "accidental" either considering the timing and the fact that people knew the battle lines, which included the US. saying "lol sorry" doesn't negate fault nor cover up how blatantly obvious they are helping isis

what a wonderfully ignorant world we live in

Nebulae
is it not a coincidence this happened pretty much at the same time that america helped isis by bombing syrian soldiers in order to pave the way for isis insurgents?

while all you guys are crying about people being bombed in new york to distract your attention, america is further solidifying isis control. i don't believe for a second it was "accidental" either considering the timing and the fact that people knew the battle lines, which included the US. saying "lol sorry" doesn't negate fault nor cover up how blatantly obvious they are helping isis

what a wonderfully ignorant world we live in
dude, we live in the first world, of course were gonna care more about the first world than some desert in the middle east

Votra

Retired
Nebulae
I'm disgusted by some of the responses I'm seeing on this thread. Who the fuck cares about the politics that will follow this event? People died. That's someone's son, daughter, wife, husband, father, mother, aunt, uncle, nephew, niece, cousin, friend, teacher, student, employer, boss - these are real people who were killed for something they didn't do, merely because some people want to see terrible things occur.

And yet people absorb this shit like its nothing and try and make a joke of it on a fucking forum?
You are pathetic.

I'm not joking when I say this, fuck off. If you are one of those people you need to honestly rethink your behavior.

Mendel

Aboriginal Indigenous American
Nebulae
People died. That's someone's son, daughter, wife, husband, father, mother, aunt, uncle, nephew, niece, cousin, friend, teacher, student, employer, boss - these are real people who were killed for something they didn't do, merely because some people want to see terrible things occur.
but nobody died? lol

nice try tho

Votra

Retired
Nebulae
but nobody died? lol

nice try tho

There were people who were blind, who were so badly injured, they had a significant chance of death.
At that point the difference is mere suffering.

But excuse my ignorance, that makes all the meme driven cancer people are spreading valid, now that I think about it.

Mendel

Nebulae
There were people who were blind, who were so badly injured, they had a significant chance of death.
At that point the difference is mere suffering.

But excuse my ignorance, that makes all the meme driven cancer people are spreading valid, now that I think about it.
but there was only 1 puncture wound and the rest were just scraped and bruises? dude read about this shit if you wanna try roasting someone on an internet forum about it

Reactions: List

Votra

Retired
Nebulae
but there was only 1 puncture wound and the rest were just scraped and bruises? dude read about this shit if you wanna try roasting someone on an internet forum about it
I'm not trying to roast anyone.

You know these people were fucking blind right, and they were bombed?

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

I mean, it's still nothing to joke about.

"Too Soon" is a thing.

Berke

literally the most irrelevant operator
Nebulae
why a blind care house dude wtf is wrong with u if ur going to make a terrorist act do not do it againts the harmless people

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
why a blind care house dude wtf is wrong with u if ur going to make a terrorist act do not do it againts the harmless people
terrorism is the usage of fear tactics to further a political agenda. attacking the harmless and the less-defended is going to spread more fear than if you attacked a police station or a military compound.

Mendel

Nebulae
I'm not trying to roast anyone.

You know these people were fucking blind right, and they were bombed?
sorry you're trying to social engineer people*

there was an attempted bombing, but nobody was fatally wounded or near to it at all

I mean, it's still nothing to joke about.

"Too Soon" is a thing.
it wasnt too soon tho
nobody died
everyone that was injured in the hospital (most werent even taken) are now out and living their normal lives

but 9/11 jokes arent too soon while 3000 people died and still has a more major affect on lives than this does today

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
but 9/11 jokes arent too soon while 3000 people died and still has a more major affect on lives than this does today

It's been 15 years.

Most people have gotten over it, even if they lost loved ones. We caught the cunt that did it.

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
i honestly would be more afraid for my life if they could successfully take down a military compound

it shows they have skill and if they wanted to, they could wipe me the fuck out, because they could easily do it to a military compound

but that only works for smart people; dumb people (most of the population) react to histeria and emotion, not logic, hence they'd find it more fearful if the harmless are injured

Mendel

Nebulae
It's been 15 years.

Most people have gotten over it, even if they lost loved ones. We caught the cunt that did it.
it doesnt matter then, if the death toll (the non-existent one in this case) doesnt matter then the time relative to now doesnt matter

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
it doesnt matter then, if the death toll (the non-existent one in this case) doesnt matter then the time relative to now doesnt matter

There isn't a formula for this or anything.

It isn't Time
Amount Dead = "Too Soon"

Millions died in the Holocaust, but people make jokes about it now.
Thousands died in 9/11, but people make jokes about it now.

What you don't see is people joking about someone getting stabbed 12 hours after it happened, even if no one died.

30-odd people could've been killed with a bomb.

Mendel

Nebulae
There isn't a formula for this or anything.

It isn't Time
Amount Dead = "Too Soon"

Millions died in the Holocaust, but people make jokes about it now.
Thousands died in 9/11, but people make jokes about it now.

What you don't see is people joking about someone getting stabbed 12 hours after it happened, even if no one died.

30-odd people could've been killed with a bomb.
this isnt facts now, this is ethics
you cant prove someone else wrong in ethics really

i was only telling him that his argument against people was wrong, because he was making them out to be people who laughed at people who were murdered earlier last night "pathetic"
but in fact nobody was murdered