[SERIOUS] New York Bombing

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
hundreds of thousands are dying of war, starvation, and famine in africa

nobody cares

thousands are dying of gang wars, starvation, and famine in america's slums and "less savory" areas

nobody cares (until they shoot up a cop)

nobody dies in a attack on the "harmless"

EVERYONE PANIC DEFCON 5

@Maccas is right; you only truly care because you saw it on the media or someone who saw it on the media told you about it. if you truly cared you'd actually do something about it

REDACTED

Proton
Nebulae

nobody cares

thousands are dying of gang wars, starvation, and famine in america's slums and "less savory" areas

EVERYONE PANIC DEFCON 5

@Maccas is right; you only truly care because you saw it on the media or someone who saw it on the media told you about it. if you truly cared you'd actually do something about it
defcon is the other way around lol
defcon 1 is the worst

Reactions: List

Arky

Proton
Nebulae
To be frank, first of all : If you start crying and complaining OMG they BOMBED STAT BEING SERIOUS THIS IS BAD well, it is bad, but the fucking second you show sign of fear, of terror , the TERRORist won. That is their job. To inspire terror. So even if it's not polite and shit, and people got hurt, mock, mock and mock the fuck out of them, that's how you win.
Second, if my neighbours house is on fire, of course I care more about his house, because I might be next and it's 10 meters away. But if a dudes house is on fire in a city 60 kilometers away, i dont fgive a fuck.

Nebulae

nobody cares

EVERYONE PANIC DEFCON 5
We dont live in africa, it does not matter to us as much as a attack in our home.

Were not gangsters who fucked our lives up either, why should we care?

Of course were gonna care more if a cop dies or a attack happens close to our home.

Your post was dumb to be honest my dude.

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
We dont live in africa, it does not matter to us as much as a attack in our home.

Of course were gonna care more if a cop dies or a attack happens close to our home.

i dont live in new york so why should i care about a few blind fellas getting a couple of bruises

swagile

Atom
Nebulae

its the double standard that things reported by the media are important to get the entire government up in arms and the public in a frenzy yet they forget about all the other tragedies going on around them

but you didn't read into it and acted just like a typical american would; they saw things at face value instead of thinking deeply into it or thinking of the future repurcussions

and i know ur not american, but you are acting just as ignorant

Nebulae
its the double standard that things reported by the media are important to get the entire government up in arms and the public in a frenzy yet they forget about all the other tragedies going on around them

but you didn't read into it and acted just like a typical american would; they saw things at face value instead of thinking deeply into it or thinking of the future repurcussions

and i know ur not american, but you are acting just as ignorant
My dude.
If a terror attack happens close to me, then i'll panic.

Bur for now all this stuff is far away from me, I cant care as much.

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
yes because it's definitely a trait that strictly adheres to americans

with their shit tier education system that is made to indoctrinate them into another corporate SOB, then its no wonder its seen as a american trait

Are you not being ignorant right now making stereotypes? :wink:

sterotypes come about because there is a hint of truth in them

you don't see tall, muscular, blond hair, and blue eyed Asians do you? hence why its a sterotype that chinese tend to be shorter, not as muscular, and have black / brown hair

Mangiyko

Vortigaunt Faction Lead.
Nebulae
with their shit tier education system that is made to indoctrinate them into another corporate SOB, then its no wonder its seen as a american trait

Okay, armchair economist. Seriously, though. You're not wrong about your original point, man. Our admittedly garbage educational system has little or nothing to do with how misinformed people are, though. It's the sensationalist media crap. The media reports on shit that will get them high viewer traffic, not stuff that will keep people informed. The reason I said that it's not strictly an American trait is because a sensationalist media is a worldwide issue. These are things I was actually introduced to in school. Our educational structure is garbage, but the teachers and professors who work under it hate it just as much - if not more - than we do.

My education didn't do anything to convince me to suck corprate's tit. Unless you count 'graduate high school, go to college, get married, shit out a baby, work until you die'. Shit, I didn't even learn how to do my taxes until I was well out of high school. Our education system is shit because all life lesson courses are electives [among other issues like using school funds on non-essentials to bring in more money].

Last edited:

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae

nobody cares

EVERYONE PANIC DEFCON 5

:heyzeus: wtf am i supposed to do make a secret army and kill all terrorists who do you think i am linda glocke