og black duck man
Nebulae
poo.jpg

This thread rn

ertsu

Proton
Nebulae
tl;dr

Dindex got triggered because he spew false shit about trump, saying that he is a communist and wants a third world war
people told him that m8 dats not rite, and even if it was, killary would still be the bigger evil in this scene.
Dindex didn't like that at all so he wanted his opinion to be the last, which he tried to achieve by requesting bq to lock the thread, thus making himself look like a retard.

Now that I think of it, I think Dindex is actually Hillary, since his shit is just as batshit crazy as the old hag's politics

asmodevs

og black duck man
Nebulae
tl;dr

Dindex got triggered because he spew false shit about trump, saying that he is a communist and wants a third world war
people told him that m8 dats not rite, and even if it was, killary would still be the bigger evil in this scene.
Dindex didn't like that at all so he wanted his opinion to be the last, which he tried to achieve by requesting bq to lock the thread, thus making himself look like a retard.

Now that I think of it, I think Dindex is actually Hillary, since his shit is just as batshit crazy as the old hag's politics
Wait what, Trump is a communist tf Dindex? Also since when being communist is bad

@Dindex you sack of potatos

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
that feel when your most intellectual, and well thought posts on nebulous cannot compare to some random trump meme you spouted on fast threads to get a laugh that has now turned into a ten page debate

: (