The One True God [Trump]

Maytree

Black Hole
Nebulae
:( people can't debate anymore

it's only a debate when you're in your comfort zone
And this wasn't ment to be a debating thread but rather a meme. the person you made it say that it was a joke and how he despised trump.

Maytree

Black Hole
Nebulae
its actually not my intention to bully u but okay
Grauposts.png

After you. I requested a lock to prevent people from killing each other over politics and you started this shit after that. the firspos post that you made is telling why over liking hillary.

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Grauposts.png

After you. I requested a lock to prevent people from killing each other over politics.
just stop posting so ur ratio doesn't become even worse, hoarder

Maytree

Black Hole
Nebulae
just stop posting so ur ratio doesn't become even worse, hoarder
After I showed you my evidence, it's pretty fishy that I proved you wrong and suddenly tell me to no longer post. And it's not because that people didn't agree with me and I told you the reason why and continue to mock me about it.

Reactions: List

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
After I showed you my evidence, it's pretty fishy that I proved you wrong and suddenly tell me to no longer post. And it's not because that people didn't agree with me and I told you the reason why and continue to mock me about it.
its time to turn off the pc

Maytree

Black Hole
Nebulae
> implying

I guess screenshots of people's post history without highlighting said posts which supposedly was the ''''''''''evidence'''''''' is now completely legit ''''''''''evidence''''''''
Grau requested it since he tell my the show the evidence.
please show me one post of mine where I debate your opinion against clinton in a unfriendly manner

Reactions: List

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
For liking Hillary and trying to defend myself?
[doublepost=1473436130][/doublepost]

Still, you just posted a random screenshot of his post history

Does that mean that all his posts are debating your stance on Hillary in an unfriendly manner, even those outside the thread ???

You don't even try to make any kind of effort.

Nebulae
you just want an excuse to just bully and slander about me again.
How the fuck is any of this bullying...

You're really starting to remind me of a college campus millennial social justice warrior who complains about having no safe spaces.